Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning everyone. The error I am getting is : Mircrosoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AJ(76), Aug 21, 2019.

1. AJ(76) Win User

OneDrive

Good morning everyone.

The error I am getting is : Mircrosoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript or scripts are being blocked. To find out whether your browser supports JavaScript, or to allow scripts, see the browsers online help.

Kindly if someone can help me with this, I am a noob when it comes to these things.
    Using windows 10 on a ENVY laptop if that helps. The browser I use is Google Chrome.

:)

AJ(76), Aug 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 21, 2019
  4. OneDrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  3. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  4. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  6. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  7. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  8. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  9. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...
  10. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. personal vault