Windows 10: Onedrive

Discus and support Onedrive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Mon OneDrive ne veut pas se connecter car il ne peut pas exécuter il doit fonctionner avec javascript pour se connecter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FlorianLe Boeuf, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:57 PM.

1. Onedrive

Mon OneDrive ne veut pas se connecter car il ne peut pas exécuter il doit fonctionner avec javascript pour se connecter

:)

FlorianLe Boeuf, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:57 PM

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:59 PM
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:59 PM
  4. Onedrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Onedrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:59 PM
Thema:

Onedrive

1. Onedrive - Similar Threads - Onedrive

2. Multi-Language use of 1 family OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-Language use of 1 family OneDrive: Hi, My son prefers to work in a right-to-left Hebrew environment and keeps switching the language to Hebrew on HIS computer, which apparently has an affect on MY computer, which I prefer to use in an English-language, left-to-right environment. How do I prevent his language...
  3. cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive: All my pictures from photo gallery and one drive have disappeard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-pictures-in-photo-gallery-or-onedrive/5bdaa0a7-ff66-43a1-b112-37711327bfd3
  4. OneDrive.....error code 0x80070194

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive.....error code 0x80070194: I am relatively new to Windows 10, and so far I am definitely unhappy with it! OneDrive appears to be the biggest problem. What is its purpose? I don't need it to store files....I find it is too small to hold my files....I do NOT want to pay to increase the size, since...
  5. OneDrive Network Priority

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Network Priority: The Situation: I am setting up OneDrive to back up Documents, Pictures, and Desktop directories. The total upload will be approximately 500 GB. The Issue: Uploading files to Onedrive is putting a strain on the home network. Nonetheless, the transfer is hogging most of the...
  6. OneDrive - who deleted files? Logs?

OneDrive - who deleted files? Logs?: Hi In our business we use "OneDrive Business", many users shares/edits/adds files and etc. And now suddenly a lot of files some how is being moved to recycle bin. I saw that many people have this problem, and maybe cause of this problem is that some user have bugged...
  7. if I save photo in OneDrive, sometimes it is saved in app "photos", however, sometimes it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if I save photo in OneDrive, sometimes it is saved in app "photos", however, sometimes it...: if I save photo in OneDrive, sometimes it is saved in app "photos", however, sometimes it is not ,why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-save-photo-in-onedrive-sometimes-it-is-saved/1af66ec5-c7fb-44e0-a581-14503daa5b71
  8. onedrive won't start automatically, with all the updates completed and newly installed onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    onedrive won't start automatically, with all the updates completed and newly installed onedrive: My onedrive won't start automatically, with all the updates completed and newly installed Onedrive on Windows 10. Every time I click 'auto start with windows' on the Onedrive settings, and after reboot, it is clicked off again by something. Please help !!!...
  9. Cannot Share OneDrive Folder - "Something Went Wrong"

Cannot Share OneDrive Folder - "Something Went Wrong": I have a Shared Folder on my Win 10 machine which I have shared with the family using a HomeGroup. Microsoft have helpfully removed that functionality with Windows 10 so I have copied everything in there into my OneDrive and am now trying to share it by right clicking on the...
  10. Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program

Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program: Running 1903 18362 449 Last month I changed my Microsoft Account email address. Everything was fine until yesterday - now the native Win OneDrive app won't let me log in. When I go to the OneDrive login screen, it has my outdated email address on the login screen, which I...