Windows 10: OneDrive??

Discus and support OneDrive?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Sir/Madam: I am sorry to say that since the beginning of using w10. I knew there are many new features of w10. As a beginner, I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HonglinZhao, Dec 3, 2019.

1. OneDrive??

Hello Sir/Madam:

I am sorry to say that since the beginning of using w10. I knew

there are many new features of w10. As a beginner, I would like to avoid

some features such as "OneDrive" That is why there is no "OneDrive" in

my pc up to now!

Now I am going to learn it! Could you please teach me the points the function of the

"OneDrive" and how to lean it!

Thanks! -- Zhao

:)

HonglinZhao, Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 3, 2019
  4. OneDrive??

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive?? ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive??

1. OneDrive?? - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive: I have several Microsoft licences but only seem to have one Onedrive account which is now full...Should I have One Onedrive account for each Microsoft account if so how can I amalgamate them? Thanks Jim 146466
  3. OneDrive duplication costing me 80GB in wasted space

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive duplication costing me 80GB in wasted space: Hi ....... when installing W10 on my desktop I came unstuck as I could not unravel the local storage VS cloud storage conundrum inherent in OneDrive.... it was some time back and, as far as I can recall was partially successful in my attempt to rid my PC of the app,...
  4. UNsync OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNsync OneDrive: I just got a Windows 10 Pro Dell XPS. In Windows Explorer, when contents of This PC are displayed, what are the 'pushpins' next to Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc? When I transferred all my files to the Documents folder, OneDrive started to upload them. I do NOT want...
  5. UNsync OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNsync OneDrive: I just got a Windows 10 Pro Dell XPS. In Windows Explorer, when contents of This PC are displayed, what are the 'pushpins' next to Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc (in the left pane)? When I transferred all my files to the Documents folder, OneDrive started to upload...
  6. Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) and Onedrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro light (TeamOS) and Onedrive: Greetings from Switzerland, I have installed the above mentioned OS and now I have an Issue with OneDrive. This app doesnt work (I did all the recommended and usual Un-reInstall, Onedrive.exe /reset etc) As described in the Info of this OS, OneDrive was "removed". How is...
  7. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.12 released for iOS - Dec. 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.12 released for iOS - Dec. 11: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  8. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - December 12

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - December 12: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  9. OneDrive local modification dates all the same date, different to the correct dates online

OneDrive local modification dates all the same date, different to the correct dates online: All the modification dates on my local folders in OneDrive are the same recent date. This really messes with my workflow because I like to see where I have recently been. This is really fundamental. All the folders in OneDrive in the web browser have the correct date...
  10. I uploaded jpeg photos to OneDrive, but when I view them online I only see a mountain and...

I uploaded jpeg photos to OneDrive, but when I view them online I only see a mountain and...: I uploaded jpeg photos to OneDrive, but when I view them online I only see a mountain and sun icon instead of the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uploaded-jpeg-photos-to-onedrive-but-when-i-view/e11709ce-7b76-4a8d-a72b-0ffde36721f3"