Windows 10: onedrive

Discus and support onedrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to know how to use onedrive please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive/e6ab8adf-db6d-4aac-aedb-97a88feed76c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AkashDhara, May 19, 2020.

1. onedrive

I want to know how to use onedrive please help me

:)

AkashDhara, May 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 19, 2020
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 19, 2020
  4. onedrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

onedrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 19, 2020
Thema:

onedrive

1. onedrive - Similar Threads - onedrive

2. Can't locate a photo in OneDrive on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't locate a photo in OneDrive on my laptop: In settings, I used my laptop camera to take a picture and add it to my Windows profile. It says it was saved in OneDrive but I can't locate it on my machine or in the cloud. Please help....
  3. 0x80070780 onedrive system restore - windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    0x80070780 onedrive system restore - windows 10: attempting to system restore my computer but this error message comes up, i have deleted this file of my pc however it keeps coming up? windows 10 [img] 157158
  4. Some problems with OneDrive and need recovery of a document

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some problems with OneDrive and need recovery of a document: I know this isn't the place, but I really don't know where to post.. advice me please, or may be help me with the problem. I have been deriving a series of equations on a physics problem over 2 days, on which the document is saved on the cloud in my OneDrive. But I was...
  5. Deleted onedrive content now I have no desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted onedrive content now I have no desktop?: Was alarmed to find this evening that even though onedrive was uninstalled from my PC the second I ran windows for the first time, ther eis actually gigabites of data in a one drive folder in my home folder. Naturally I deleted them, thats why I uninstalled onedrive. Now...
  6. In Windows 10 OneDrive app, can one send a " skills portfolio" folder link to prospective...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 10 OneDrive app, can one send a " skills portfolio" folder link to prospective...: In OneDrive personal app with my Windows 10 Operating system on my PC, can I send a link to my “PC skills Portfolio” folder to perspective future employersfolder in this personal OneDrive app with screenshots of my spreadsheet skills in JPEG or PDF & screen recording...
  7. Autosave not properly working for a Word document on OneDrive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave not properly working for a Word document on OneDrive: I have a Word document saved in the OneDrive folder to allow autosave. But each time I open the document autosave is off again, and switching it on I get the message: [img] Clicking that my document gets saved in the same folder, but with a new name: "document (1).docx"....
  8. [SOLVED] I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake. How to get it back?

[SOLVED] I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake. How to get it back?: I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake from Settings > Apps. How to get it back to File Explorer on the side panel? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-i-uninstalled-onedrive-by-mistake-how-to/28f38d34-ea0f-47b5-a704-6dc32d9aa080
  9. I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake. How to get it back?

I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake. How to get it back?: I uninstalled OneDrive by mistake from Settings > Apps. How to get it back to File Explorer in the side panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-onedrive-by-mistake-how-to-get-it/28f38d34-ea0f-47b5-a704-6dc32d9aa080
  10. OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365: I'm TOTALLY SICK of OneDrive and File Explorer and somewhat of Office 365. Yesterday I downloaded a file created by Microsoft SetupProd_OffScrub.exe that was supposed to auto remove and clean up Office 365. I was tired of Office not showing me or allowing me to choose where...