Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; У меня система OneDrive включена через один аккаунт на двух компьютерах и она начинает перекидывать файлы сюда.Что делать?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ОлегСелюжицкий, Oct 24, 2020.

1. OneDrive

У меня система OneDrive включена через один аккаунт на двух компьютерах и она начинает перекидывать файлы сюда.Что делать?

:)

ОлегСелюжицкий, Oct 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 24, 2020
  4. OneDrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. onedrive will not be deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive will not be deleted: i am trying to delete the onedrive folder and the "personal vault" inside it because i am not using but it refuses to delete it just copys its self i am using this alone i cannot sign in to delete it because i used the wrong email and forgot it so im stuck with this space...
  3. Missing location tab in OneDrive > Desktop > Properties; moving desktop back to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing location tab in OneDrive > Desktop > Properties; moving desktop back to PC: OneDrive was on, although I did not want to use it. Today I turned it off, then discovered that everything on my laptop's desktop disappeared. I realized that it was all in onedrive > Desktop folder. I found instructions on how to move my desktop back to my laptop device...
  4. I found my friend's personal OneDrive account on Microsoft word...Did she use my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found my friend's personal OneDrive account on Microsoft word...Did she use my laptop?: I am currently signed into my school's network on Microsoft 365 word so I am not using a personal Microsoft account. When I clicked 'Recent' I saw my friend's personal OneDrive account as a sign in option, which is really strange as I have never let her sign into her email on...
  5. No more access right on the local OneDrive folder

No more access right on the local OneDrive folder: Hello, Something very stange, i can access the local OneDrive folder but impossible to manage the files. Eachtime it tells me that i need local admin rights i'm already local admin. Impossible also to give access to the OneDrive app when i reinstall it. Does someone know...
  6. Onedrive-Sync Games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive-Sync Games: Hi, Is there a way to sync everything to onedrive but not sync my game files in mygames. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync-games/62bc754c-1085-482e-9937-950df5816b3b
  7. I clicked on OneDrive Personal Vault and my computer crashed and destroyed the document I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I clicked on OneDrive Personal Vault and my computer crashed and destroyed the document I...: I clicked on OneDrive Personal Vault and my computer crashed and destroyed the document I was working on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-clicked-on-onedrive-personal-vault-and-my/55398755-3648-47a3-8a89-d3794d2fe48f
  8. Files spontaneously moved to Recycle Bin in OneDrive

Files spontaneously moved to Recycle Bin in OneDrive: Hello I have some shared libraries from my work OneDrive account that are viewed on my local laptop. I was doing some standard file operations, in this case I created a new subfolder, and copied files into it. After doing so, I watched as files spontaneously disappeared....
  9. "File is open in [...]" when it's clearly not - Synch OneDrive - Productivity issue

"File is open in [...]" when it's clearly not - Synch OneDrive - Productivity issue: Hi, I keep experiencing issues when I want to delete, move, rename, etc. files that were recently opened or used by a program. This continues despite the fact that this file had been closed for a long time. Nothing I tried seems to help, not even switching off the internet....
  10. OneDrive folder with a PDF file that doesn't open

OneDrive folder with a PDF file that doesn't open: I opened my OneDrive folder though I never have actually used or set it up. Once I checked inside there were 2 empty folders as I assume there should and a PDF file with the title "Getting started with OneDrive." I have never used OneDrive so I clicked to open the pdf, but...