Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does onedrive give me a msg that says it full when it shows I only have used 3kb out of 5gb. What do I do? This is a new computer and the last one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maryann15205, Jun 14, 2021.

1. OneDrive

Why does onedrive give me a msg that says it full when it shows I only have used 3kb out of 5gb. What do I do? This is a new computer and the last one didn't say that. In fact, last night it showed I used 2.9 kb. I never had a problem before. What am I supposed to be doing?

:)

maryann15205, Jun 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 14, 2021
  4. OneDrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. Too many duplicates. How to merge/remove from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many duplicates. How to merge/remove from OneDrive: Win 10 Version V21H1 19043-1110 I ported data from an older system to a new one then installed a recent Win 10. I now have two OneDrive icons one blue and one gray, and large "Documents" files in both OneDrive and on my system disk. Can I merge these files to my computer just...
  3. Onedrive and PC sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive and PC sync: Hi, I would like to find out how to stop syncing certain folders from my pc to onedrive? I dont want to loose any folders on my pc. That seems to be the issue when you select folders on onedrive, then it deletes folders on my pc. Thanks...
  4. Purchased 100g OneDrive missing but free one is there. How do I get the 100g back?

Purchased 100g OneDrive missing but free one is there. How do I get the 100g back?: I recently wanted to move all my files from OneDrive to a USB as the 100g was almost gone and I wanted to have all my files in one place to organize them. I had a folder called OneDrive but it was just a folder icon and not the OneDrive icon. I like a fool deleted that...
  5. OS re-install with option to remove all files - Now OneDrive files are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS re-install with option to remove all files - Now OneDrive files are gone: I was reinstalling my WindowsBacked up my personal files to my OneDrive Started the OS re installation with option to remove all files from the PC because I want a clean installation Issue - the above process also deleted all files from my OneDrive. The Recycle bin is also...
  6. I've accidentally closed the small cloud icon for a OneDrive Account and I can't get it back?

I've accidentally closed the small cloud icon for a OneDrive Account and I can't get it back?: Hello!I've been trying to remove a OneDrive account from my pc/file explorer since it is for an organisation I am no longer with, but I accidentally clicked 'close OneDrive' instead of 'unlink this pc', and now the small cloud icon is gone and I can't find another way to...
  7. Cannot connect to my OneDrive account.

Cannot connect to my OneDrive account.: Hallo, I am not able to connect to my OneDrive account any more. I have recently replace Microsoft Edge with Brave and my old gmail address with a protonmail address. I have also started using a VPN connection. Thank you for your support. * Moved from MSN* Original title:...
  8. Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021

Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021: I'm having the same problem as those in the threat below from 2018, however the problem was never resolved there.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-folder-from-file-explorer/c5f1e474-a627-43bc-9dd3-6cd56f86d6ebAbove is a screen snip of the...
  9. How do I prevent and resolve duplicate but different content OneDrive folders?

How do I prevent and resolve duplicate but different content OneDrive folders?: I did a refresh/reset on my Dell desktop. I put all my documents and everything in my OneDrive folder but I did not want to spend hours downloading so I chose 'keep my files'. A few weeks later I noticed a problem and I realise that I now have two folders called 'OneDrive'...
  10. OneDrive backup Issue

OneDrive backup Issue: Today I got a notification for backup to OneDrive, I agreed. I didn't know that the limit is only 5 GB. The space got full instantly and then notifications asked me to free up space. I deleted some files from OneDrive to free some space. I checked my files on PC. Some files...