Windows 10: onedrive

Discus and support onedrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I disable onedrive on one computer but not all in my home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SusanWeitzman, Jun 30, 2022.

1. onedrive

how can I disable onedrive on one computer but not all in my home?

:)

SusanWeitzman, Jun 30, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 30, 2022
  4. onedrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

onedrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

onedrive

1. onedrive - Similar Threads - onedrive

2. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...
  3. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...
  4. How do I have some folders stored locally only and NOT on onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I have some folders stored locally only and NOT on onedrive: Hello,I have some software that stores files in Documents/*******how do i stop these from syncing and only have them saved on my PC?this extremely annoying I cant run this software without onedrive syncing and its a huge amount of data that does not need to be backed up and...
  5. How do I have some folders stored locally only and NOT on onedrive

How do I have some folders stored locally only and NOT on onedrive: Hello,I have some software that stores files in Documents/*******how do i stop these from syncing and only have them saved on my PC?this extremely annoying I cant run this software without onedrive syncing and its a huge amount of data that does not need to be backed up and...
  6. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  7. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  8. My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?: Hello. After I recently started my OneDrive service for the 2nd time and I am finding folders that are now empty. These folders were not empty in the past. Is there something about the way 1Drive works that I don't understand?Thanks -...
  9. My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?

My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?: Hello. After I recently started my OneDrive service for the 2nd time and I am finding folders that are now empty. These folders were not empty in the past. Is there something about the way 1Drive works that I don't understand?Thanks -...
  10. My OneDrive Service May be Flawed?

in Windows 10 Customization