Windows 10: onedrive

Discus and support onedrive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to stop uploading of some specific files present in the games folder on my desktop . I don't want the above two files to be in my OneDrive, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anmol Sharma_489, Oct 1, 2022.

1. onedrive

How to stop uploading of some specific files present in the games folder on my desktop . I don't want the above two files to be in my OneDrive, but only in my pc.

:)

Anmol Sharma_489, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

onedrive

1. onedrive - Similar Threads - onedrive

2. Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files: I purchased 1T premium account and have been using it since a year ago without issue.I cannot suddenly access to my data in either in onedrive app on my moble phone or on laptops. I have registered my company Onedrive account and my personal onedrive. Company onedrive is...
  3. Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my 1T premium onedrive and can't see my data under files: I purchased 1T premium account and have been using it since a year ago without issue.I cannot suddenly access to my data in either in onedrive app on my moble phone or on laptops. I have registered my company Onedrive account and my personal onedrive. Company onedrive is...
  4. OneDrive interfered with Carbonite restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive interfered with Carbonite restore: I have a subscription with Carbonite so that I can get access to files regardless of device operating system.I bought a new PC with Windows 11. Old PC is also Windows 11 When I tried to restore from Carbonite, OneDrive "moved" files and folders from the original location...
  5. OneDrive interfered with Carbonite restore

OneDrive interfered with Carbonite restore: I have a subscription with Carbonite so that I can get access to files regardless of device operating system.I bought a new PC with Windows 11. Old PC is also Windows 11 When I tried to restore from Carbonite, OneDrive "moved" files and folders from the original location...
  6. OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync: There has been issues with my onedrive not uploading up folders but can download from the Shared Company OnceDrive. When OneDrive syncs, it only downloads, but does not upload new information/data from my workstation...
  7. OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync

OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync: There has been issues with my onedrive not uploading up folders but can download from the Shared Company OnceDrive. When OneDrive syncs, it only downloads, but does not upload new information/data from my workstation...
  8. My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files.: My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onedrive-keeps-loading-infinitely-and-doesnt/697543b9-8db0-4284-8e49-41fcbf2b635e
  9. My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files.

My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files.: My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onedrive-keeps-loading-infinitely-and-doesnt/697543b9-8db0-4284-8e49-41fcbf2b635e
  10. My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade