Windows 10: OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\...vhdx

Discus and support OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\...vhdx in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed there is a hidden file named; OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\ It's also shown that is a .vhdx The strange is when I tried to mount... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ahmad alnuaimi, Feb 20, 2020.

1. OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\...vhdx

Hi,

I noticed there is a hidden file named; OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\

It's also shown that is a .vhdx

The strange is when I tried to mount this .vhdx to check what is inside it, I got message says; this locked by bitlocker, to open it you must enter the USB, etc,

I am sure that I didn't ask or agree to make this virtual HDD. So I am wondering what does it mean?

OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\...vhdx 3e6edaac-ec92-4bd5-a492-25b68f89314b?upload=true.png

:)

ahmad alnuaimi, Feb 20, 2020

2. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 20, 2020
  3. How to install vhdx image onto win 10 new computer

I tried to locate my system volume but it wasn't listed. This might be because my hard drive is going bad *Shock

So at this point I'll probably reinstall Windows to another drive.

Is there a way to take my Windows 10 VHDX file and apply it to another drive so that drive will boot?

Note: The VHDX I'm referring to was created using Disk2VHD. Is that all I needed to do to create a bootable VHDX, or were there more steps involved? This is my first time trying this so please forgive my ignorance *Huh

Day Trooper, Feb 20, 2020
  4. LemP Win User

OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\...vhdx

What should I do with the vhdx file after formatting my laptop?

A VHDX file is a "virtual hard drive" file.

I suspect that it's a system image of your computer as it existed before you changed from Windows 10 to Windows 7.

Although you have no present plans to go back to Windows 10, I suggest that you keep a copy of this VHDX file on an external drive somewhere as part of your general backup strategy.

Reading:

Open, Edit, and Convert VHDX Files

Understanding and working with VHD and VHDX files

How to attach VHDX file on Windows 7?

How can i open .vhdx using windows 7?

Thema:

OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\...vhdx

1. OneDriveTemp Hidden file on C:\...vhdx - Similar Threads - OneDriveTemp Hidden file

2. How do files get into OneDriveTemp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do files get into OneDriveTemp?: I have a folder on C:\ which contains almost all of my personal work. Today I noticed that the whole folder had been moved from c:\ to c:\OneDriveTemp. This happened at least before last night, because an altered file was not saved in the backup set that saves everything in...
  3. How do files get into OneDriveTemp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do files get into OneDriveTemp?: I have a folder on C:\ which contains almost all of my personal work. Today I noticed that the whole folder had been moved from c:\ to c:\OneDriveTemp. This happened at least before last night, because an altered file was not saved in the backup set that saves everything in...
  4. How do files get into OneDriveTemp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A hidden hidden file?

A hidden hidden file?: Win 10 is telling me a folder exists that it doesn't show no matter what I click.I've been trying to install Corel Photo house 4.0 on Win10 but it keeps telling me that there's a .dll file missing that it can't load. I've tried recreating the folder in Win10 that it's looking...
  6. A hidden hidden file?

A hidden hidden file?: Win 10 is telling me a folder exists that it doesn't show no matter what I click.I've been trying to install Corel Photo house 4.0 on Win10 but it keeps telling me that there's a .dll file missing that it can't load. I've tried recreating the folder in Win10 that it's looking...
  7. ISO or VHDX image file

ISO or VHDX image file: I am a iMac User running Sur. To use an app name3d Parallels to run a Windows 10 environment, I need to download a ISO or VHDX image file but cannot find it anywhere. Can you please point me in the nright direction?The message I receive during the Parallels installation is:...
  8. OneDriveTemp file

OneDriveTemp file: I have the location of OneDrive in my D drive. Also there is a OneDriveTemp folder. The OneDriveTemp folder fails to back up in my external hard drive. When I try to open the OneDriveTemp folder a phantom drive is created in "This PC" Sometimes it is a Drive G:, sometimes...
  9. Error in mounting VHDX file

Error in mounting VHDX file: Hi, I have Created a VHDX file Ihave stored so many important files in it today when i try to open it is saying Make sure the file is in an NTFS volume and isn't in a compressed folder or volume [IMG] i have seen in properties when i try to unchuck the compress...
  10. how to Boot into a vhdx file

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    how to Boot into a vhdx file: Hi I have created a VHDX file attached it and cloned a copy of widows onto it ( which includes the boot sector)? What I want to do is add this to my boot menu and see if it works. I've read lots of tutorials but they mostly concentrate on making the VHDX file. I am a bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrivetemp

2. should onedrive temp be hidden

3. OneDrivetemp guid.vdhx bitlocker

4. onedrive temp folder,
  5. what is onedrive temp folder,
  6. One Drive Temp,
  7. hidden onedrivetemp folder,
  8. onedrivetemp windows 10,
  9. onedrivetemp folder,
  10. file vhdx in onedrivetemp folder,
  11. onedrivetemp bitlocker