Windows 10: Oneline on Photos and Videos

Discus and support Oneline on Photos and Videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have onedrive on my Desktop, Cell(android) and Laptop. I can view Videos and Photos on my Desktop and Cell, but not on my Laptop. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MannyCabezas, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Oneline on Photos and Videos

I have onedrive on my Desktop, Cell(android) and Laptop. I can view Videos and Photos on my Desktop and Cell, but not on my Laptop. Why?

:)

MannyCabezas, Apr 25, 2019

2. Photos and videos

Hi Jani,

To better assist you with the phone photos and videos issues, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Were you able to back up your phone before the issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Photos and videos vanish from camera roll

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you tried to access the photos and Videos from the different locations?
    2. Is this issue occurring only after connecting Surface to the Docking station?

Try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

Step 1

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot Surface Dock and
    docking stations
    for more information.

Step 2

Remove the docking station and Check if you are able to access the photos/Videos. If yes, then it might be an issue with the docking station.

However, you may try updating the display adapters and check the status of the issue.

Refer the article on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 25, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

Oneline on Photos and Videos

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Oneline on Photos and Videos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Oneline on Photos and Videos

1. Oneline on Photos and Videos - Similar Threads - Oneline Photos Videos

2. Photos and Videos not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos and Videos not opening: So every time i connect my switch to my pc to get some videos from it, when im opening the video it works for the first time but after that it doesnt work and shows me this message "we cant open this file because the file is not supported..." it shows this error code...
  3. rename photos and videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rename photos and videos: Is it possible to rename photos and video in sequence? What I get is: picture 1001, video 1001 instead: picture 1001, video 1002. Can you help, please. Windows 10...
  4. Editing videos in Photos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Editing videos in Photos?: I usually use the Photos app on my laptop to split and remove pieces of videos. However, I just got a new laptop and I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the version of Photos on here. Has Photos updated recently? Was that feature removed? I see that I can trim but I...
  5. Photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos and Videos: I have 2 questions about 2 different programs: Does anyone know if there is a way to download more than 1 photo or video at a time from Facebook ???? That would be from either a new recent post, a post that has not been saved and/or from a saved post. I will say that the...
  6. gallery photos and videos

gallery photos and videos: how to save contents of gallery to an external drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gallery-photos-and-videos/a3aaa291-180a-4db6-879a-1871d4903475"
  7. Photos Video Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Video Project: I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed". Is there any...
  8. Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help

Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help: I am putting together a photo video for parents anniversary party. Includes hundreds of photos. By default initial duration of each photo was 3 seconds. I was playing around with music and selected sync photo length to beat. This altered ALL of the photo lengths. I wanted to...
  9. Photos Video

Photos Video: I am making a video on Photos. It is 45 mins. long. How do I add music (Photos only allows one song)? How do I save it on a stick? Cheers, Christine Marcoux *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. photos video export

photos video export: Where does MS photos for Win 10 export a video to? I can't find a created video anywhere on my computer or in OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-video-export/6214cea3-c489-49bf-98ad-1aa5a367a031