Windows 10: oneMisc.vbs

Discus and support oneMisc.vbs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After following the path, I reached the Startup folder . There I found str_v21.0.0.37.dat whish is a shortcut of windows file wscript. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M.R.R.Khan, Nov 13, 2019.

1. oneMisc.vbs

After following the path, I reached the Startup folder . There I found str_v21.0.0.37.dat whish is a shortcut of windows file wscript.

No oneMisc.vbs is available.

:)

M.R.R.Khan, Nov 13, 2019

2. VBS Msgbox

Denis,

• I was too lazy to compute the size programmatically. And, it the 2005 version the message box always came up hidden, so I always used 0 for the top. It's also part of my OCD to be able to control everything.
    • I personally don't need it to timeout. I used this in vbs files to ask to continue to the next step, skip the next step or cancel the vbs. BTW, I added the code back in but keep it assign it to 0.
    • Sound was calling Windows Media Player: WshShell.Run "C:\Users\donast\desktop\sndrec32.lnk",7,false the lnk is a shortcut on my old desktop that had: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe"
      "C:\Users\Public\Music\Wavefiles\Twilight.wav"
    • Yes. The value is the number of the button in the order specified when calling it.
    • Never really thought about it as all my VBS/VBA code is relatively simple and I add comments in the file as necessary to remind me what is going on. I don't usually have anyone to share my code.
    FYI I use a VBS to call it. Here's a line from a test vbs I use to run your version:

choice=Wshshell.run("custommsgbox.vbs " & wscript.scriptname & " ""CopyFiles.vbs done. Continue with UnArchVista.vbs?"" ""White"" ""Black"" 40 ""Yes"" ""No"" ""Cancel""",1,true)

Copy it to a text editor to see all the spaces, etc. Took me a while back the to figure it out.

Don

DRARetired, Nov 13, 2019
  3. IDE for VBS?

vbs didn't end until powershell was introduced. But it's not completely replaced. As far as I know VS6 doesn't support VBS either, just VB. Will try vbsedit at work tomorrow. See how that works out, can't be worse than notepad*Smile oneMisc.vbs :)

DanTheBanjoman, Nov 13, 2019
  4. GarySutt Win User

oneMisc.vbs

VB 2017 installation

I have to have the instruction to use for the installation of VB 2017 to change the Save default from the C drive to the student M drive. We had this in previous years so I know it can be done. It has to be written in very simple terms so that IT can understand
    how to do it.

I do not see a clear option in the lists below to direct this question.

GarySutt, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

oneMisc.vbs

1. oneMisc.vbs - Similar Threads - oneMisc vbs

2. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    run vbs is missing how do i fix it?: My run vbs file is missing and its always having a pop up when i start my laptop and i were also unable to reseet my pc and the windows security center cant be turned on or its just shows all black and shows nothing and for some reasons i cannot send the screenshots so i will...
  3. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run vbs is missing how do i fix it?: My run vbs file is missing and its always having a pop up when i start my laptop and i were also unable to reseet my pc and the windows security center cant be turned on or its just shows all black and shows nothing and for some reasons i cannot send the screenshots so i will...
  4. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...
  6. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...
  7. Windows cannot access specific file types jpg/bat/vbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot access specific file types jpg/bat/vbs: Hi... would appreciate any help here:After performing a rollback to a recent restore point, I am unable to open or edit certain file types jpegs, bat or vbs files, but I can copy or delete them. I also can't open Paint, Paint3D, or screen grab tools there is no error, but...
  8. Windows cannot access specific file types jpg/bat/vbs

Windows cannot access specific file types jpg/bat/vbs: Hi... would appreciate any help here:After performing a rollback to a recent restore point, I am unable to open or edit certain file types jpegs, bat or vbs files, but I can copy or delete them. I also can't open Paint, Paint3D, or screen grab tools there is no error, but...
  9. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  10. VBS script malware

VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. str_v21.0.0.37.dat