Windows 10: OneNote 16 access

Discus and support OneNote 16 access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My OneNote 16 has stopped working. After clicking on either "end program" or "debug program", when I attempt to start it up again, I get a message to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leah B. Weintraub, Sep 15, 2020.

1. OneNote 16 access

My OneNote 16 has stopped working. After clicking on either "end program" or "debug program", when I attempt to start it up again, I get a message to "start normally" or to "delete the notebook cache" or to "delete settings". No matter what I do, ON16 keeps just shutting down.

I prefer ON16 to OneNote for many reasons and hope this can be fixed!

:)

Leah B. Weintraub, Sep 15, 2020

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Unable to access OneNote offline on Windows 10

Hi Vikki,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing OneNote on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access OneNote in Offline mode?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows
    apps

Method 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

OneNote 16 access

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

OneNote 16 access

1. OneNote 16 access - Similar Threads - OneNote access

2. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  3. OneNote Disallow Organisation Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneNote Disallow Organisation Access: Hi, When signing into OneNote on my PC, I accidentally ticked the ‘allow my organisation to control my device’ box. How do I disable this now? Thanks submitted by /u/Ummm17 [link] [comments]...
  4. Can't access Store or run OneNote and other Start Menu tiles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't access Store or run OneNote and other Start Menu tiles: For several days now coinciding I believe with the 1909 update, I have not been able to access the Microsoft Store, or run some of the tiled apps. It started when I wasn't able to run OneNote, which I use daily. It wouldn't sync. I uninstalled it, then went to the Store to...
  5. Windows 10 OneNote can't find some ONote files that can be accessed via cloud Office 365...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 OneNote can't find some ONote files that can be accessed via cloud Office 365...: looking at my OneNotes from the old OneNote 2016 I still have one machine, I can they are stored in a variety of locations that do get synched to the cloud: some in user's name SharePoint, some in shared organizational SharePoint, some in business OneDrive. When i try to...
  6. Convert local one note for 2016 to onedrive and access my the onenote app on my mac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Convert local one note for 2016 to onedrive and access my the onenote app on my mac: How do I move my OneNote 2016 files stored locally on my PC and make them accessible to my OneNote app on my Mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-local-one-note-for-2016-to-onedrive-and/e0862775-4c62-4737-8f93-5e2a2d880d0e
  7. Password word problem: Can not access OneNote anymore.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password word problem: Can not access OneNote anymore.: Using Windows 10 and Chrome Browser. This involves Hotmail, OneDrive, OneNote. --------------------------------------------- When accessing my Hotmail yesterday, MS notified me that there was suspicious activity that someone tried to login my email account and advised me...
  8. Access OneNote for Windows 10 notebooks in OneNote 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Access OneNote for Windows 10 notebooks in OneNote 2010: I have spent hours trying to do something that should be simple, and have given up in frustration. I imported my Evernote notebooks into OneNote for Windows 10 successfully. According to Microsoft, I should be also able to view these notebooks in OneNote 2010. This has...
  9. Accessing the fleshed out size pc-version of Onenote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Accessing the fleshed out size pc-version of Onenote: Hey! I have Win. 10 but have the limited functioning version of Onenote (for phones and such). I discovered that a more in depth version is available, but do not know how to find a download. (some downloads simply stop when they discover my system has the 10 version of the...
  10. Now access your password protected sections in OneNote app

in Windows 10 News
    Now access your password protected sections in OneNote app: OneNote for Windows already offers the ability to add passwords to individual sections of your notebooks for increased security—but what if you want to access those sections using OneNote’s Windows Store app on your favorite device? Today, we’re excited to announce that the...