Windows 10: OneNote 2019 Question about Pages

Discus and support OneNote 2019 Question about Pages in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Good evening everyone. I have One Note 2019 for Windows 10. How do I share a single page and not the entire notebook. I've found instructions for One... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Outsider418, Oct 22, 2020.

1. OneNote 2019 Question about Pages

Good evening everyone.

I have One Note 2019 for Windows 10. How do I share a single page and not the entire notebook. I've found instructions for One Note 2016, but not for 2019.

Thanks for your help.

:)

Outsider418, Oct 22, 2020
  2. leeand00 Win User

Chronologically list the last pages edited in order in OneNote 2019?

Does OneNote 2019 have a way to list chronologically the last n pages edited in order?

Wiki's tend to have this feature, and I prefer wiki's to OneNote for many reasons, but employers, at least in the state I live in, tend to prefer OneNote. However, having a history of what you did at the end of the day is really helpful and one of many reasons I prefer wiki's to OneNote. That said though, I'm unlikely yo vhange my employers' mind, so, is there an equivalent functionality there?

leeand00, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Lance1 Win User

OneNote 2019 Question about Pages

Lance1, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

OneNote 2019 Question about Pages

1. OneNote 2019 Question about Pages - Similar Threads - OneNote 2019 Question

2. drag and drop pages in OneNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drag and drop pages in OneNote: I lost the ability to drag and drop pages in 2 sections of a notebook in OneNote for Win 10. I can drag a page, but it won't drop where I want it - it just goes back to the same spot it was in. I can see that the drop isn't going to work, as the other pages don't shift like...
  3. One Note 2019 Question about Pages

in Windows 10 Support
    One Note 2019 Question about Pages: Good evening everyone. I have One Note 2019 for Windows 10. How do I share a single page and not the entire notebook. I've found instructions for One Note 2016, but not for 2019. Thanks for your help. 165157
  4. Page Breaks on Onenote for Windows 10

Page Breaks on Onenote for Windows 10: I am asking about the Onenote for Windows 10 app, not Onenote 2016. I want to send the things I write up in a onenote page via PDF to people. I generally do this by using the Print to PDF feature. However, whenever I write and draw diagrams, some of my content gets cut off...
  5. Question about Office 2019 and one user?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Question about Office 2019 and one user?: I have a PC and a laptop, they are both used by me only. Can I install the software Office 2019 to both of them? In the future, if I upgrade my PC, does it lock to my older hardware and I'll need to purchase the Office again? 139735
  6. Question about Office 365 and Office 2019

Question about Office 365 and Office 2019: Hi I haven't used Office for decades but in this summer I 'd probably purchase Office 2019 because of local summer deals I'd like to know. Could Office 2019 synchronize files to One Drive cloud? Another question is - If it could, and I use the Office on public PC or PC of...
  7. Onenote hijacking printer 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onenote hijacking printer 2019: I just installed a new printer, downloaded the software and hit print and Onenote hijacked the process. Setting the default hasn't changed the situation. Is there someone who can advice me on the solution to this issue. Any assistance would be much appreciated....
  8. Office 2019 - OneNote

Office 2019 - OneNote: If you recently installed Office 2019 you will discover that OneNote is no longer included in the package. Even with Pro Plus, when you open one of the apps (Excel, Word, etc.), and check "Office Account", you'll still see the OneNote icon. But it's no longer installed. The...
  9. Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows

Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows: In https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Rearrange-section-tabs-and-page-tabs-in-OneNote-for-Windows-92edb8cf-eee3-4310-b85f-06e1c25ab79f I read that I should be able to rearrange pages by dragging the page tab. This does not work, however. When I drag and drop a page tab...
  10. Questions about W10 upgrade page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions about W10 upgrade page: I can't move from 10240 to the next build via WU regardless of what I do (have done many things to try an make it work via windows update, all to no avail) I've reached the point of trying the Windows 10 site https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/soft...load/windows10 to upgrade to...