Windows 10: OneNote app- Content not available yet

Discus and support OneNote app- Content not available yet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. 2 days ago I tried to open my OneNote app on my laptop (windows 10). The app collapsed multiple times and so I restarted my laptop. Then when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielaTomašovičová, May 3, 2019.

1. OneNote app- Content not available yet

Hello. 2 days ago I tried to open my OneNote app on my laptop (windows 10). The app collapsed multiple times and so I restarted my laptop. Then when I opened the app 2 options popped up 1-restart(I think) and 2-start normally. I panicked and I pressed restart. The app opened and nothing was there, however after a while I was able to open My Notebook. My old notes are still there and accessible however my new notes that I added in the last month are not accessible and the app keeps saying- 'Content not available yet. Sorry, it looks like this page was added from another computer and hasn't synced yet.' I added all of my notes from the same laptop and I do not have this app on any other device. I tried to open online version of my notebook that is saved on OneDrive but it says the same thing. Can somebody please help I really need these notes . Thank you.

:)

DanielaTomašovičová, May 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, May 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    OneNote October roundup

Source: OneNote October roundup - Office Blogs

Brink, May 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

OneNote app- Content not available yet

What is new with OneNote in the classroom

Source: What's new with OneNote in the classroom—LMS integrations, Researcher and more stickers - Office Blogs

Brink, May 3, 2019
Thema:

OneNote app- Content not available yet

1. OneNote app- Content not available yet - Similar Threads - OneNote app Content

2. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not available online: Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my...
  3. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote not available online: Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my...
  4. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Compatible yet no update available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatible yet no update available: Device: HP 470 G8.Considering that the device is compatible, how advisable is it to manually install Windows 11 via USB Flashdrive and the official application, that creates a bootable drive, rather than waiting for the update to roll out?There might be a reason for the...
  6. Compatible yet no update available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatible yet no update available: Device: HP 470 G8.Considering that the device is compatible, how advisable is it to manually install Windows 11 via USB Flashdrive and the official application, that creates a bootable drive, rather than waiting for the update to roll out?There might be a reason for the...
  7. Your Phone App - Not available in your region yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Phone App - Not available in your region yet: I am using Samsung S20+ and tried to use captioned function but in vain showing Not available in your region yet, Sorry this feature is coming soon to your area. Please standby ! I am located in Macau SAR and how can I use this app ? Thanks for your enlightenment...
  8. Export to docx not available in OneNote desktop app.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export to docx not available in OneNote desktop app.: I have just installed Office 2019 and straight away afterwards I installed the OneNote desktop app. From what I have read elsewhere, one of the export options in the OneNote desktop app ought to be docx, but that isn't available to me. I have options to export to mht, pdf,...
  9. OneNote contents gone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote contents gone: I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution. I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All seems OK; my notebook appears (Allan's Notebook) along with the contents, but only briefly and greyed out; then disappears. I...
  10. Content view not available?

in Windows 10 Support
    Content view not available?: I recently "upgraded" from Win7. Is there no "Content" view in Win10? I don't see the option. *Sad Never MInd, I found it. 53737