Windows 10: OneNote App keeps disconnecing

Discus and support OneNote App keeps disconnecing in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi! All of a sudden - but probably after the latest Windows and/or OneNote App automatic updates - the built-in OneNote app tells me "Unable to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AlphaUMi, Aug 27, 2016.

1. AlphaUMi Win User

OneNote App keeps disconnecing

Hi!

All of a sudden - but probably after the latest Windows and/or OneNote App automatic updates - the built-in OneNote app tells me "Unable to connect. Check the net settings and try again later". This is what I get:

OneNote App keeps disconnecing [​IMG]

Then, I receive a message: "You cannot access right now. In order to use OneNote, you must be logged in. Try again in a few minutes". Then I click "Retry", and finally I get the login screen:

OneNote App keeps disconnecing [​IMG]

Then I can finally log in and use the stupid app. But if I close it, the next time I run it again (even two seconds later) the whole thing happens again.

Is this a known bug?

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

AlphaUMi, Aug 27, 2016

2. My app OneNote keeps crashing in my iPad 3

My app OneNote keeps crashing in my ipad3

DonGrahamZD, Aug 27, 2016
  3. Seiscons Win User
    Stop the handwriting panel disappearing when the pen drifts over the application

When I am using the handwriting input panel with the OneNote Windows Store App the input panel keeps on disappearing. I discovered that this happened when my pen accidentally drifted out of the handwriting area and hovered over the app area. This is really
    annoying and I am hoping there is some way of keeping the handwriting input area open until I manually close it.

This doesn't happen with Word 2013, I have just tried it. I also tried it with the OneNote desktop app and it behaves the way I would expect so I'm going to have to use that for OneNote even when in tablet mode.

Seiscons, Aug 27, 2016
  4. AlphaUMi Win User

Is someone else experiencing the same problem?

AlphaUMi, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

1. OneNote App keeps disconnecing - Similar Threads - OneNote App keeps

2. OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs: I have windows surface go with OneNote for Windows 10. I use Microsoft Pen to capture daily Notes work / personal related. when I take notes through browser and after 2 minutes my computer freezes and nothing works so I have to manually shut it down and restart....
  3. Onenote page keeps popping up

Onenote page keeps popping up: Hi Guys I am running Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) I have never used Onenote but since a recent Windows update I keep getting a blank Onenote page popping up on my screen It started as just one page then doubled to two pages then four pages and currently I get...
  4. OneNote App is auto dimming

OneNote App is auto dimming: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 running Windows 10 1803 and OneNote for Windows 10 (UWP) Version 16001.11727.20076.0 Whenever I maximize OneNote (or make it full screen) the laptop screen dims to 50%. This only happens when I am charging. It does not dim external screens, only the...
  5. OneNote App will not launch

OneNote App will not launch: OneNote app fom the MS Store installed on Win 10 worked well (though I like the desktop app better) then stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same behavior. App launches then closes. Any ideas on how to fix this? The app works on my other devices...
  6. How to Print to OneNote App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Print to OneNote App: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and Office 2016 on a desktop computer. When I was using OneNote 2016, I could print from a website to a Page in Personal (Web)\Quick Notes. Now I'm using the OneNote app from the Microsoft Store and haven't found a way to print to Personal...
  7. OneNote app default font

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote app default font: Hi We are using the Windows 10 OneNote app (not OneNote 2016) on all our devices. Now we would like to change the OneNote default font to Arial on all compters, using a policy or a registry key. Unfortunately, I didn't find any registry key or any GPO where I can set the...
  8. OneNote Desktop App Problem

OneNote Desktop App Problem: Hi, I am using the OneNote Desktop App on my windows 10 laptop. The problem is, when I insert my PDF printouts and annotate on the slides, occasionally the slides would become blank leaving only my annotations. This tends to happen for PDF printouts with quite a number of...
  9. OneNote 2013 vs the Windows 10 OneNote App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2013 vs the Windows 10 OneNote App: Which one should I keep and use? 12002
  10. OneNote: Can I uninstall the OneNote APP from Windows 10?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote: Can I uninstall the OneNote APP from Windows 10?: I have OneNote 2010 installed and don't want the Windows 10 OneNote APP. How can I remove the app or keep it from opening when I click on shortcuts like this: onenote:///O:\OneNote_Catalog\Catalog\Root.one#section-id={4B915525-1062-4367-B052-4B5CE174AF49}&end The...