Windows 10: OneNote app tab making tables

Discus and support OneNote app tab making tables in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Before you direct me to previous fixes about setting up an autocorrect, or using the alt + code function let me clarify that OneNote Windows 10 App... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dal., Nov 5, 2018.

1. Dal. Win User

OneNote app tab making tables

Before you direct me to previous fixes about setting up an autocorrect, or using the alt + code function let me clarify that OneNote Windows 10 App does not have an autocorrect edit menu, and my laptop does not have a number pad.

How on earth has an option to turn this ridiculous feature off not been implemented yet? The only answer i can come up with looking back at the 10 years of upset people on the internet is that Microsoft clearly doesn't care about their customers.

:)

Dal., Nov 5, 2018
  2. Kinilau Win User

OneNote - Keyboard shortcut to change table background color

Hello friends,

I've been exploring the possibility of switching from OneNote 2016 to the new OneNote because of the seemingly more robust synchronization protocols. That said, I'm occasionally finding the new version somewhat basic.

For instance, one thing I'd like to do quickly is have a way of marking certain cells in a large table, such as background colors. I know I can do it via the menus, but that is a little slow and I was hoping for something quicker. Is there a keyboard shortcut
    to do that that I couldn't find in the list? Can I create a new shortcut? If not, can anyone think of a quick way to mark cells in a table?

Any help would be much appreciated!

[Moved from: Office / OneNote / Windows 10 / Unknown/other]

Kinilau, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Network printing with OneNote App?

Hi,

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any recent software or hardware changes to your computer?

Since OneNote and Edge are Windows store app, Chances are apps could be corrupted or missing Suggest you to follow below methods and check if it in fixing the issue.

Method 1: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Check for Updates for apps

Refer the below link to update apps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Method 3: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist

you.

Darshan J, Nov 5, 2018
  4. OneNote app tab making tables

OneNote App not syncing_Can't find file location

Hi Matthew,

It seems that the app may be corrupted. I suggest that you reset the OneNote app. You can do so through Settings:

• Click Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps, and then Apps & features.
    • From the list of apps, select OneNote.
    • Click on Advanced Options.
    • Click on Reset.

If the issue persists, it might help to uninstall and reinstall the app.

• Click Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps, and then Apps & features.
    • From the list of apps, select OneNote.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Get the OneNote app from the Microsoft Store.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

OneNote app tab making tables

1. OneNote app tab making tables - Similar Threads - OneNote app tab

2. Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps: The question is :1. Table 1 contain column with name country, this column contains data2. Table 2 also contains column with name country but this column is emptynow i have to reflect 1st table country column data to 2nd table country column...
  3. Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps: The question is :1. Table 1 contain column with name country, this column contains data2. Table 2 also contains column with name country but this column is emptynow i have to reflect 1st table country column data to 2nd table country column...
  4. Enter a tab character in OneNote

Enter a tab character in OneNote: How do I enter a tab character in OneNote? I see this: Keyboard shortcuts in OneNote - OneNote microsoft.com But couldn't find the way to enter a tab char...
  5. Enter a tab in OneNote

Enter a tab in OneNote: How do I enter a tab character in OneNote? I see this: Keyboard shortcuts in OneNote - OneNote microsoft.com But couldn't find the way to enter a tab char https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-a-tab-in-onenote/dd324e4f-9040-411b-8323-dfca6b503ae9
  6. OneNote: Mandatory autocorrect makes this app useless. WTF?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneNote: Mandatory autocorrect makes this app useless. WTF?: I've searched. I've checked my system settings. I've tried everything. OneNote will literally not let me type "HSA" in this healthcare enrollment meeting. If I backspace and fix it, it re-autocorrects it. It doesn't respect the system autocorrect setting, which is off. It...
  7. OneNote App will not launch

OneNote App will not launch: OneNote app fom the MS Store installed on Win 10 worked well (though I like the desktop app better) then stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same behavior. App launches then closes. Any ideas on how to fix this? The app works on my other devices...
  8. Mail app table

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app table: I am tring to place a 13 column 5 row table in my Windows Mail app email but a) there is not much space to allow this due to the design of the page, where one writes is not very large and b) whilst I can put in a 5 col, 4 row table I can't work out how to change the size.....
  9. OneNote: How can I make a catalog of all my OneNote notebooks?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote: How can I make a catalog of all my OneNote notebooks?: I have many open and many closed notebooks, on various local, network and clousd drives. Is there someway to collect all the notebook names and file locations together in one catalog? Certainly File>Info knows these exist, but browsing each one individually is not...
  10. OneNote 2013 vs the Windows 10 OneNote App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2013 vs the Windows 10 OneNote App: Which one should I keep and use? 12002