Windows 10: Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute

Discus and support Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! on my past 2 and my current windows (!) phone(s) audio notes at onenote are limited to one minute only* - which is super ennoying and makes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SanaoRay, Feb 6, 2019.

1. SanaoRay Win User

Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute

Hi there!

on my past 2 and my current windows (!) phone(s) audio notes at onenote are limited to one minute only* - which is super ennoying and makes the feature kind of useless to me.

I'm very dissapointed and desperate for any ways of changing - maybe in the settings? - Does anyone know? I couldn't find anything. It can't be about the phone nore the

Onenote would end each note after a minute by itself, saying it would be limited to save space - which is actually not an issue. Neither on the phone nor on the cloud.

Plsss can anyone help?

Or pleasse microsoft change this!!! This is such and important feature, but within one minute you couldn't even breathe.. :-(

*this is worse then android users have reported for android! and inexplicaply I have found no other complaints in the community so far

add: I'm living in Germany - I don't know if this makes any difference.

also: Phone runs with Windows 10 Mobile, Modell: Microsoft Lumia 550

Thanks for all advices, ideas and comments.

X

:)

SanaoRay, Feb 6, 2019

2. OneNote Audio Recording Limit for Windows Phone?

Hello all,

I am considering purchasing a Windows Phone and I had a question regarding Audio Recordings in OneNote.

As a grad student, I use OneNote several times a day on my PC and Android device. I am especially fond of using the audio recording feature for lectures. However, OneNote's Android version limits my audio recordings to 3:00.

Does anyone use this feature on their Windows Phone? Does it still limit recordings to 3:00? Or is it unlimited like the PC version?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Samuel Rhodes, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute

Audio Recording

Hi rakeshmaheshwari,

Lots of good apps if you want to perform an audio recording, including OneNote. However, if it is a long speech, I'd suggest breaking it up into smaller recording segments.

Otherwise, you can search the Windows Phone store for
    Audio Recording apps

Another suggestion would be to video record it using the built-in Windows Phone camera.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute

1. Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute - Similar Threads - Onenote Audio Recordings

2. OneNote seems limited

in Cortana
    OneNote seems limited: I have to say, after years of using or trying to use OneNote, I still can't get it to work right. Is it just not up to speed compared to say EverNote or am I missing something?Navigation among "notebooks" is endlessly confusing and there doesn't seem to be a simple list of...
  3. OneNote seems limited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote seems limited: I have to say, after years of using or trying to use OneNote, I still can't get it to work right. Is it just not up to speed compared to say EverNote or am I missing something?Navigation among "notebooks" is endlessly confusing and there doesn't seem to be a simple list of...
  4. OneNote seems limited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recording: How can I test my microphone on my HP Pavillion to ensure it's working correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recording/4102eee7-05c3-4fca-b19d-ad466c42980c
  6. Is there any way to increase the 10 minutes limit with the game bar recording?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to increase the 10 minutes limit with the game bar recording?: I'm not talking about the normal recording, I'm talking about recording the last 10 minutes. submitted by /u/TheKronorium98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqzz3f/is_there_any_way_to_increase_the_10_minutes_limit/
  7. Recording Audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording Audio: I'm trying to set up a recording studio using my laptop and aNd confused how to do it. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-audio/fc17e0de-215e-4538-a80b-7359945286f2
  8. How to record audio from OneNote's Immersive Reader?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to record audio from OneNote's Immersive Reader?: Immersive Reader for OneNote offers a fantastic text-to-speech capability. Very natural-sounding voice. However, how do you record that speech as an audio file you can access later? 157160
  9. audio recordings

audio recordings: I want to make an audio recording, and make a copy on a memory stick to send by mail to a friend to play on a laptop or pc How please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recordings/9c68afc0-a4a6-4abc-9617-1b215e7a0326
  10. Hearing popping in audio, not limited to just one device

Hearing popping in audio, not limited to just one device: I keep hearing pops in audio from games to music to movies, not application specific. I tried switching devices from my head set to the optical audio and same issue, so then I switched it to the hdmi audio and still was occuring. I did some hunting around and downloaded both...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote - audio recording is just a box with an x

2. onenote audio limit

3. One minute limit Audio recording onenotd

4. onenote recording limit,
  5. onenote recording slimt,
  6. record audio onenote limited to 1 min,
  7. Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute