Windows 10: OneNote changing cursor settings after use

Discus and support OneNote changing cursor settings after use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep having this problem where every time I open and use OneNote, specifically whenever I use my surface pen to write, the universal settings for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Taylor_M7, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Taylor_M7 Win User

OneNote changing cursor settings after use

I keep having this problem where every time I open and use OneNote, specifically whenever I use my surface pen to write, the universal settings for my cursor style keeps getting changed even after use. I can close onenote and the settings still remain changed until I manually go and change the cursor settings back. Not really sure what the underlying issue is.

Surface Book 3

Edition Windows 10 Home
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎12/‎9/‎2020
    OS build 19042.746
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

Taylor_M7, Jan 22, 2021

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jan 22, 2021
  3. OneNote disrigards keyboard language settings

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• Which version of OneNote is installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done on your end?
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. OneNote changing cursor settings after use - Similar Threads - OneNote changing cursor

2. OneNote Android font change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Android font change: How can i change the Android QuickNote font size in Android ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-android-font-change/af6b1ac4-e979-435f-bdaf-851171928e79
  3. OneNote Android font change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Android font change: How can i change the Android QuickNote font size in Android ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-android-font-change/af6b1ac4-e979-435f-bdaf-851171928e79
  4. Onenote issues of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onenote issues of use: I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via the start menu as I normally did I have to go to my pc where is shows all the apps on my system and there I find Onenote and...
  5. Onenote issues of use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote issues of use: I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via the start menu as I normally did I have to go to my pc where is shows all the apps on my system and there I find Onenote and...
  6. Cursor Changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor Changes: On 21H1, the cursor changes when pointing to text. My normal cursor is an arrow which changes an index finger pointing at text in any browser. In Forte Agent a big fat letter capitol 'i' Really annoying on a 13" laptop ! Can this be changed, I hope ???? TNX 182177
  7. OneNote cursor bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneNote cursor bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BorisSpasky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3li0k/onenote_cursor_bug/
  8. Set cursor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set cursor?: Wanted to ask if you can move the cursor from a game like Assasins Creed Syndicate can somehow get? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/cursor-einstellen
  9. Can't print using OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't print using OneNote: First off I have no idea what One Note is and why I have it. But tonight when I tried to go and print a Word Pad file, I got a blinking icon in my taskbar saying "Welcome to One Note". It keeps asking me where I want to put the printout, My NoteBook, Quick Notes, other...
  10. Change cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change cursor: I would like to change my cursor. I have done it before (years ago) & cannot remember how I did it. I am 78 years old so memory (and other things) are not working as well as in the past. Please help. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote cursor problem