Windows 10: OneNote contents gone

Discus and support OneNote contents gone in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution. I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AllanP, Dec 11, 2019.

1. AllanP Win User

OneNote contents gone

I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution.
    I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All seems OK; my notebook appears (Allan's Notebook) along with the contents, but only briefly and greyed out; then disappears. I have two stage log in enabled where the log in is enabled by Authy code (six number code). All appears normal, but it just will not load completely; just greyed out contents for a second and gone. There are files on there that I would relly like to get access to.
    They are not in backup on One drive. They are obviously there, but won't stay visible.

:)

AllanP, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    What is new with OneNote in the classroom

Source: What's new with OneNote in the classroom—LMS integrations, Researcher and more stickers - Office Blogs

Brink, Dec 11, 2019
  4. OneNote contents gone

Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

OneNote contents gone

1. OneNote contents gone - Similar Threads - OneNote contents gone

2. All Notebooks Gone in OneNote

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Notebooks Gone in OneNote: Hello,I have come across a problem just last night and can't seem to find ANY of my notebooks. I have been scouring online to find a solution but haven't yet. I have all of my notes in OneNote so I could access work notes from my iPhone while traveling and it works great, I...
  3. All Notebooks Gone in OneNote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Notebooks Gone in OneNote: Hello,I have come across a problem just last night and can't seem to find ANY of my notebooks. I have been scouring online to find a solution but haven't yet. I have all of my notes in OneNote so I could access work notes from my iPhone while traveling and it works great, I...
  4. All Notebooks Gone in OneNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneNote

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OneNote: I decided to try OneNote. I have the MS Office 365 subscription supposedly. On the top ribbon, I don't have any "Home" selection that is similar to other Office products and I don't have any "File" selection at all. This flies in the face of even the Microsoft training...
  6. OneNote

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote: NETOneNote ExcelWordExcel→OneNote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%BB%98%E7%AE%8B%E3%82%84onenote%E3%81%AB/6846ae76-b69d-407b-8186-df52517c46e5
  7. gmail folders contents gone

gmail folders contents gone: HI - I just added my work phone iPhone 6s to my gmail account, and now all the contents of my gmail folders are gone. Does anyone know what happened and how to fix this ?...
  8. One note contents gone

in Windows 10 Support
    One note contents gone: I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution. I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All seems OK; my notebook appears (Allan's Notebook) along with the contents, but only briefly and greyed out; then disappears. I...
  9. Problem importing content from Evernote to OneNote (StartOneNoteImport).

Problem importing content from Evernote to OneNote (StartOneNoteImport).: Hi All, When importing notes from Evernote to OneNote using StartOneNoteImport tool I get the following error: There was a problem with the request. Please try again later. error code: 40001 session id: {036dc359-7d91-437b-98ba-961788a61950} Anyone know how to fix...
  10. OneNote app- Content not available yet

OneNote app- Content not available yet: Hello. 2 days ago I tried to open my OneNote app on my laptop (windows 10). The app collapsed multiple times and so I restarted my laptop. Then when I opened the app 2 options popped up 1-restart(I think) and 2-start normally. I panicked and I pressed restart. The app opened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one note files gone windows 10