Windows 10: Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

Discus and support Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For whatever reason, Onenote desktop 2016 is no longer syncing with online service. And online folders have disappeared *cry Do not want to go through... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by danielson, May 6, 2018.

1. danielson Win User

Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

For whatever reason, Onenote desktop 2016 is no longer syncing with online service.
    And online folders have disappeared *cry
    Do not want to go through "pay for support"...
    Can Onenote database be switched to Dropbox for syncing instead?

:)

danielson, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

1. Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox? - Similar Threads - Onenote desktop longer

2. OneNote not syncing to personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not syncing to personal account: Hi, How do I move and sync a notebook to my personal account when I no longer have access to my old work account I want to transfer the stuff across to my personal one - the Onenote notebook is still appearing there however, it is not letting me sync / move it or add it to my...
  3. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  4. OneNote Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Sync Issue: Hello, I have five newer OneNote notebooks what use OneDrive to sync them on several devices desktop, laptop, Surface, Samsung tablet, Pixel 3a. I see five "shortcuts" similar to ones you'd create in Windows in the OneDrive Documents directory, one for each of the notebooks....
  5. syncing onenote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    syncing onenote: Error code 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-onenote/b8e968ad-bf9f-4a32-8563-d08ab5108a57
  6. OneNote Syncing Message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote Syncing Message: Hello, I keep getting this message when I open OneNote: "To sync this notebook sign into OneNote." I checked everything and I am signed in to OneNote, my MS account, and OneDrive. Everything seems to be syncing just fine. Does anyone know why I keep getting this message and...
  7. onenote sync problems

onenote sync problems: I have a sync problem with onenote. I have a section called diary which is password protected. There are about forty pages in the diary and eleven of them are now starting to report "Content not available. Sorry, it looks as if this page was added from another computer and...
  8. onenote syncing error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    onenote syncing error: hi my onenote says its not syncing and keeps saying its saved offline but i am online using wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-syncing-error/b0885bbd-db9c-465a-8da5-5bc58a4bc6be
  9. onenote sync problems

onenote sync problems: I'm connected to the wifi but every time I want to sync one of my notebooks it says are you signed in which I am continuing on it says 'You will need the Internet for this.' Help me Please. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]the Internet for this'...
  10. Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?: This is a complicated thing... Since I've moved the Onenote 2016 files to "One Drive/Documents/Notebooks" the files have started to show up again online in two sections of the Outlook dept.: OneDrive and OneNote. At least the green icon is indicating a sync in progress....