Windows 10: Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

Discus and support Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For whatever reason, Onenote desktop 2016 is no longer syncing with online service. And online folders have disappeared *cry Do not want to go through... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by danielson, May 6, 2018.

1. danielson Win User

Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

For whatever reason, Onenote desktop 2016 is no longer syncing with online service.
    And online folders have disappeared *cry
    Do not want to go through "pay for support"...
    Can Onenote database be switched to Dropbox for syncing instead?

:)

danielson, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

1. Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox? - Similar Threads - Onenote desktop longer

2. OneNote Syncing Message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote Syncing Message: Hello, I keep getting this message when I open OneNote: "To sync this notebook sign into OneNote." I checked everything and I am signed in to OneNote, my MS account, and OneDrive. Everything seems to be syncing just fine. Does anyone know why I keep getting this message and...
  3. onenote sync problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    onenote sync problems: I have a sync problem with onenote. I have a section called diary which is password protected. There are about forty pages in the diary and eleven of them are now starting to report "Content not available. Sorry, it looks as if this page was added from another computer and...
  4. Issue with OneNote syncing! HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with OneNote syncing! HELP!: I am trying to sync OneNote but get a message This notebook hasn't been connected in 30 days. It may have been moved from the location you are syncing to Then I am trying to set a new location, but it informs that it can't be synced and theinformation entered for the last...
  5. onenote syncing error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    onenote syncing error: hi my onenote says its not syncing and keeps saying its saved offline but i am online using wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-syncing-error/b0885bbd-db9c-465a-8da5-5bc58a4bc6be
  6. email will no longer sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email will no longer sync: Windows updated last night and now this morning Windows 10 Email via Outlook refuses to sync. It keeps asking for my password. When I enter it I get 'error code; 0x80070003' then says failed to sync. I have tried all the suggestions on this forum and in the support...
  7. Repair OneNote Sync errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair OneNote Sync errors: One of my notebooks is not syncing. the error is below. How do I sync the notebook again? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-onenote-sync-errors/82190f61-8a64-4717-b12c-c7386fd8c65f
  8. onenote sync problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    onenote sync problems: I'm connected to the wifi but every time I want to sync one of my notebooks it says are you signed in which I am continuing on it says 'You will need the Internet for this.' Help me Please. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]the Internet for this'...
  9. OneNote is asking for password to sync?

OneNote is asking for password to sync?: "OneNote needs a password to sync this notebook. Click here to enter your password" This a new one for me, NO I do not want to sync this notebook, I want to keep it on this machine only. How do I get rid of this annoying message? Tx 119455
  10. Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?: This is a complicated thing... Since I've moved the Onenote 2016 files to "One Drive/Documents/Notebooks" the files have started to show up again online in two sections of the Outlook dept.: OneDrive and OneNote. At least the green icon is indicating a sync in progress....