Windows 10: Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

Discus and support Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For whatever reason, Onenote desktop 2016 is no longer syncing with online service. And online folders have disappeared *cry Do not want to go through... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by danielson, May 6, 2018.

1. danielson Win User

Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

For whatever reason, Onenote desktop 2016 is no longer syncing with online service.
    And online folders have disappeared *cry
    Do not want to go through "pay for support"...
    Can Onenote database be switched to Dropbox for syncing instead?

:)

danielson, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

1. Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox? - Similar Threads - Onenote desktop longer

2. Sync not working with desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync not working with desktop: I have two W10 PCs that use my Microsoft account. Their desktops are identical, but I don't want them to be, so I unsynced each one and rebooted. Nevertheless, they continued to display the same icons. I changed one to a local account, but it made no difference. How do I...
  3. email will no longer sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email will no longer sync: Windows updated last night and now this morning Windows 10 Email via Outlook refuses to sync. It keeps asking for my password. When I enter it I get 'error code; 0x80070003' then says failed to sync. I have tried all the suggestions on this forum and in the support...
  4. Repair OneNote Sync errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair OneNote Sync errors: One of my notebooks is not syncing. the error is below. How do I sync the notebook again? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-onenote-sync-errors/82190f61-8a64-4717-b12c-c7386fd8c65f
  5. onenote sync problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    onenote sync problems: I'm connected to the wifi but every time I want to sync one of my notebooks it says are you signed in which I am continuing on it says 'You will need the Internet for this.' Help me Please. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]the Internet for this'...
  6. OneNote is asking for password to sync?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote is asking for password to sync?: "OneNote needs a password to sync this notebook. Click here to enter your password" This a new one for me, NO I do not want to sync this notebook, I want to keep it on this machine only. How do I get rid of this annoying message? Tx 119455
  7. !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???

!! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???: Hi. I am having trouble syncing OneNote on my ASUS C302CA Chromebook and my Oneplus 5 Android phone. I've included some attachments as it is easier to see what I mean if that's alright. I have repeatedly signed out of all versions in an attempt to sync properly using my...
  8. Outlook 2016 no longer syncs

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 no longer syncs: My Outlook software stopped receiving email near the end of last month. It thinks it is up to date and gives me no errors. I've tried the basic fixes that come up when googling this issue but nothing helped. It works on my desktop at home, it's just my laptop that doesn't...
  9. Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?

Onenote desktop no longer syncing - can database be synced to Dropbox?: This is a complicated thing... Since I've moved the Onenote 2016 files to "One Drive/Documents/Notebooks" the files have started to show up again online in two sections of the Outlook dept.: OneDrive and OneNote. At least the green icon is indicating a sync in progress....
  10. desktop themes syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop themes syncing: Thanks cliff. After a posted this, I went looking. Something told me to check my onedrive. So I went through every file in it and didn't see said picture for theme. So I copied everything to a backup drive. then deleted every thing in one drive. As I did that something...