Windows 10: OneNote Desktop PC

Discus and support OneNote Desktop PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My OneNote Desktop PC version is not syncing my NoteBooks. Can someone help me? I have read how to sync notes:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlohaBill, Aug 6, 2022.

1. AlohaBill Win User

OneNote Desktop PC

My OneNote Desktop PC version is not syncing my NoteBooks. Can someone help me? I have read how to sync notes: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/fix-issues-when-you-can-t-sync-onenote-299495ef-66d1-448f-90c1-b785a6968d45

:)

AlohaBill, Aug 6, 2022
  2. spaine Win User

Importing desktop Outlook Notes into Windows Mobile or WinMo OneNote

I downloaded and installed a trial version of OneNote for my desktop. I dragged and dropped various Notes from Outlook into desktop OneNote. I then cabled my Epix to the desktop at which point it was recognized and desktop AS started. The desktop OneNote
    was listed under the PC as something to be sync'd. It went thru its steps and checked it off, but there was nothing on the Epix under Mobile OneNote. I used Explorer in the AS program to review things on the Epix and did not see any evidence of the Notes
    anywhere. I then tried to drag and drop Notes from inside the desktop OneNote and then from the desktop Outlook to the Epix and it wouldn't allow that. I also finally got around to observing that none of my desktop Tasks are on the Epix either. Thanks for
    your time and interest.

spaine, Aug 6, 2022
  3. OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

1. Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    2. Open the page in which this error is shown
    3. On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    4. Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    5. Sync the changes from desktop to server
    6. After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Aug 6, 2022
  4. OneNote Desktop PC

How to include OneNote in SendTo Context Menu in Windows 10

I have successfully added Evernote, OneDrive, etc. to the SendTo menu but was not successful for OneNote.

The steps I have taken are:

• Make a shortcut of your folder on the desktop

• Open the run window - WIN+R

• Type shell:sendto into the run box. Then OK. That opens the sendto folder.

• Drag your shortcut from the desktop into the sendto folder. Close the folder
    I was able to perform the first 3 steps and was also able to drag the shortcut from the desktop into the sendto folder. However, when I right clicked a file and then Send to, I was not able to see the OneNote listed in the menu. (I can see OneNote, however,
    listed in the place where I dragged the OneNote shortcut to.

Any idea why this is so?

Regards,

Bulend

BulendBekaroglu, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

OneNote Desktop PC

1. OneNote Desktop PC - Similar Threads - OneNote Desktop

2. Slim Pen 2 not working correctly with OneNote Desktop - lasso tool creates blocky polygons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slim Pen 2 not working correctly with OneNote Desktop - lasso tool creates blocky polygons...: I am running OneNote desktop on my surface laptop, and when using the select tool, with the Slim Pen 2, the whole selection process is very choppy. The smooth lasso has become a block polygon and the system requires a buffer time of 2-3 seconds before the object is selected....
  3. Slim Pen 2 not working correctly with OneNote Desktop - lasso tool creates blocky polygons...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slim Pen 2 not working correctly with OneNote Desktop - lasso tool creates blocky polygons...: I am running OneNote desktop on my surface laptop, and when using the select tool, with the Slim Pen 2, the whole selection process is very choppy. The smooth lasso has become a block polygon and the system requires a buffer time of 2-3 seconds before the object is selected....
  4. Print Spooler turning off constantly Windows 10 22H2, can't print to PDF/OneNote Desktop

Print Spooler turning off constantly Windows 10 22H2, can't print to PDF/OneNote Desktop: Print Spooler is turning itself off automatically, checked all settings, deleted/reinstalled all printer drivers, troubleshooter using Windows Troubleshooter. It won't stop turning itself off, whenever manually turned on, it turns itself off again and will not allow any...
  5. Print Spooler turning off constantly Windows 10 22H2, can't print to PDF/OneNote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler turning off constantly Windows 10 22H2, can't print to PDF/OneNote Desktop: Print Spooler is turning itself off automatically, checked all settings, deleted/reinstalled all printer drivers, troubleshooter using Windows Troubleshooter. It won't stop turning itself off, whenever manually turned on, it turns itself off again and will not allow any...
  6. Print Spooler turning off constantly Windows 10 22H2, can't print to PDF/OneNote Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. OneNote Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Desktop PC: My OneNote Desktop PC version is not syncing my NoteBooks. Can someone help me? I have read how to sync notes: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/fix-issues-when-you-can-t-sync-onenote-299495ef-66d1-448f-90c1-b785a6968d45...
  8. OneNote Desktop PC

OneNote Desktop PC: My OneNote Desktop PC version is not syncing my NoteBooks. Can someone help me? I have read how to sync notes: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/fix-issues-when-you-can-t-sync-onenote-299495ef-66d1-448f-90c1-b785a6968d45...
  9. How to include OneNote for Desktop text in the Win10 search results

How to include OneNote for Desktop text in the Win10 search results: Hello,Is it possible to have content in my OneNote files show up as results when using the Win10 search feature? I do find the content when inside OneNote and use the "Find" feature.Regards George...
  10. How to include OneNote for Desktop text in the Win10 search results

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to include OneNote for Desktop text in the Win10 search results: Hello,Is it possible to have content in my OneNote files show up as results when using the Win10 search feature? I do find the content when inside OneNote and use the "Find" feature.Regards George...