Windows 10: Onenote errors handwriting jumping + jittering problems

Discus and support Onenote errors handwriting jumping + jittering problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I got a new surface pro 7 on the last black Friday sale 2019 and I have been experiencing some issues with my tablet and OneNote 2016. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anna_momo, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Anna_momo Win User

Onenote errors handwriting jumping + jittering problems

Hello.

I got a new surface pro 7 on the last black Friday sale 2019 and I have been experiencing some issues with my tablet and OneNote 2016. I am using the original MS surface pen I purchased a bundle.

Problem 1: handwriting jumping after using an eraser.

- After using eraser for handwriting, some random parts of my handwriting jumps and it overlaps other handwritings.

- This error takes place so often and it screwed up my handwriting so many times.

- This error happens more often when I use the surface pen eraser than by clicking the eraser from the tool board.

Onenote errors handwriting jumping + jittering problems ef5c72af-0df0-4dfc-a023-29428836e847?upload=true.jpg

Problem 2: Handwriting jittering

- This is very very annoying!

- When I write or draw some graphs, my handwriting is shaken too much and I need to move the screen up or down to find a place where jittering does not happen. I do not have a picture for this at the moment

- It seems like the center of the screen has more jittering than other parts of the screen.

These are problems I've had since I first started using this gadget so I believe it must be a problem of the tablet itself or the app itself. I've already tried re-installing Onenote 2016 and also tried re-installing window 10 but these couldn't fix the problems.

What should I do for these problems?

Thank you

Best,

Moved from: Office OneNote Windows 10 Office 2016

:)

Anna_momo, Feb 28, 2020
  2. A.Ashok Win User

handwriting in onenote

Is it possible to handwrite in onenote on windows 10 mobile Lumia

A.Ashok, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Handwriting Keyboard Not Working with OneNote

I just installed the latest update on my surface pro and now the handwriting keyboard does not pop up when I use onenote. There is no longer a button for it like their used to be.

It does automatically pop up when I click into the address bar of a browser. Please let me know where the button for it is now or how to activate the handwriting keyboard at will.

Thanks

[Moved from: Office / OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home]

NathanTempleton, Feb 28, 2020
  4. DonTolson Win User

handwriting in onenote

At this point, I don't believe that is possible. On my version, all I see is typing, lists, indent and pictures. I've heard handwriting might be coming in the future, but it's not there yet.

DonTolson, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Onenote errors handwriting jumping + jittering problems - Similar Threads - Onenote errors handwriting

2. Jittering mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jittering mouse: So here is what is happeningit started out with my mouse randomly freakomg out and jittering, the jittering is stopped when I move the mouse and the mouse doesn't bounce around the screen rather it stays in a place relative to where my mouse pointer was before the...
  3. Jittering mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jittering mouse: So here is what is happeningit started out with my mouse randomly freakomg out and jittering, the jittering is stopped when I move the mouse and the mouse doesn't bounce around the screen rather it stays in a place relative to where my mouse pointer was before the...
  4. Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem: Hi all,I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop Intel i5 Core and have updated to Windows 11 when it became available. My constant problem since buying this laptop has been a screen jittering and stuttering problem every time I change the screen layout option to multi-screen windows. So...
  5. Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem: Hi all,I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop Intel i5 Core and have updated to Windows 11 when it became available. My constant problem since buying this laptop has been a screen jittering and stuttering problem every time I change the screen layout option to multi-screen windows. So...
  6. Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Onenote problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onenote problems: Hi! I'm planning to buy a pentab to use it in my onenote for making digital notes. So I decided to practice writing first in onenote using my mouse. However, onenote crashes whenever I try to draw or make random notes. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalled one provided by...
  8. onenote sync problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    onenote sync problems: I have a sync problem with onenote. I have a section called diary which is password protected. There are about forty pages in the diary and eleven of them are now starting to report "Content not available. Sorry, it looks as if this page was added from another computer and...
  9. Neat Handwriting In OneNote

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Neat Handwriting In OneNote: I am a college student, and i dont really have neat handwriting. when i take notes on my windows tablet, i use the active hp pen. is there a way to make my handwriting auto correct like on the handwriting keyboard. submitted by /u/Jonny2683 [link] [comments]...
  10. onenote sync problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    onenote sync problems: I'm connected to the wifi but every time I want to sync one of my notebooks it says are you signed in which I am continuing on it says 'You will need the Internet for this.' Help me Please. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]the Internet for this'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote jumping the position of my drawings problem

2. onenote ramdomly jumpibg around page