Windows 10: OneNote Folder Empty

Discus and support OneNote Folder Empty in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All I want to do is delete a notebook. Found out that the only way to do that is through the OneNote folder in Documents. My folder is EMPTY. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SallyWightkin, Jan 18, 2019.

1. OneNote Folder Empty

All I want to do is delete a notebook. Found out that the only way to do that is through the OneNote folder in Documents.

My folder is EMPTY.

How do I get my notebooks into the proper folder? Are they even synched properly?

I never changed the location of anything on OneDrive or OneNote and am getting totally confusesd with some other questions about setting where stuff is synched, etc.

I just want my notebooks to show up there, and know that they are being synched properly.

Help, please!

:)

SallyWightkin, Jan 18, 2019

2. How to include OneNote in SendTo Context Menu in Windows 10

I have successfully added Evernote, OneDrive, etc. to the SendTo menu but was not successful for OneNote.

The steps I have taken are:

• Make a shortcut of your folder on the desktop

• Open the run window - WIN+R

• Type shell:sendto into the run box. Then OK. That opens the sendto folder.

• Drag your shortcut from the desktop into the sendto folder. Close the folder
    I was able to perform the first 3 steps and was also able to drag the shortcut from the desktop into the sendto folder. However, when I right clicked a file and then Send to, I was not able to see the OneNote listed in the menu. (I can see OneNote, however,
    listed in the place where I dragged the OneNote shortcut to.

Any idea why this is so?

Regards,

Bulend

BulendBekaroglu, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

OneNote Folder Empty

OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

OneNote Folder Empty

1. OneNote Folder Empty - Similar Threads - OneNote Folder Empty

2. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  3. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  4. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  6. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  7. folder icons : empty folder

folder icons : empty folder: I am in process of downloading thousands of photo files into hundreds of subfolders... I am finding that LOTS of these subfolders do not contain ANY photo files aka: empty...QUESTION: Is there a way/method of using the subfolders ICONS to determine if there are any files in...
  8. This folder is empty

This folder is empty: Hi guys, We have a Windows 10 Pro computer that for some reason seems to lose it's files on any attached USB drives. At the moment if I select properties of the USB drive I see that the USB drive has 92GB used, but opening the USB drive itself all the folders are there...
  9. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty Folders: Hello, While making some search for a file in the system, I found by the way, hundreds of empty folders in the C:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\ How about deleting them ? Thanks 72628
  10. Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10: "This folder is empty" message displayed by Microsoft OneDrive although the folder has thousands of subfolder with over 20 000 files! This error has been since Windows 10 OneDrive was introduced. 54515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote empty folder

2. onenote folder my documents

3. onenote is emply on new computer