Windows 10: OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds

Discus and support OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; NEW! You can now "Set Picture to Background" for #OneNote on iPad and iPhone. Make it easy to ink or Draw on Pictures. Download: Microsoft OneNote on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds

NEW! You can now "Set Picture to Background" for #OneNote on iPad and iPhone. Make it easy to ink or Draw on Pictures.

Download: Microsoft OneNote on the App Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 20, 2019

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 20, 2019
  3. personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 20, 2019
  4. OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds

Picture set turn background to slideshow

Hi Henry,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Can you outline the troubleshooting steps that you have performed to fix the issue?

2. Does the issue occur with other images as well or only the one saved in the desktop?

For now, I suggest that you follow the steps below to change the slideshow option and check.

1. Go to the Settings application

2. Click on Personalization, select Picture from that top dropdown

If the above did not help, change the background picture that you have set and check.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 20, 2019
Thema:

OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds

1. OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds - Similar Threads - OneNote iOS lets

2. Background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background picture: I'm trying to set a picture as a background screen, and nothing works. The display resolution and the picture size are the same 1920/1080. When I choose the fill option it shows only the top side of the picture with a zoom, if I choose to center it shows the whole picture but...
  3. Background pictures

Background pictures: My background picture was gone this morning, I went to personalize under slideshow browse selected the folder with my pictures and it show nothing. went to the file folder and looked into pictures and my pictures are there. I tried different folders same thing folder is there...
  4. background pictures

background pictures: I am trying to set my background picture, and ever ytime I choose one and set it its really blurry, I've tried picking a picture that is the same screen resolution size as it says in settings and that didn't help I just want to know how to fix this issue?...
  5. Microsoft OneNote for IOS 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft OneNote for IOS 9: Hi! Everyone is saying that it isnt possible to install OneNote in IOS 9. I've noticed that I've got an ipad, I didn't remember I had it. So I was thinking in using it as a "grafic tablet" for OneNote. BUT, the app isnt compatible. Is there a way in which I can download an...
  6. You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS: Quick launch summary You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS to do any of the following actions: Archive, Trash, Mark as read/unread, Snooze, and Move to. We recently announced a brand new mobile redesign for Gmail with many new productivity improvements.To help...
  7. Skype Preview for Windows now lets you blur background in video calls

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview for Windows now lets you blur background in video calls: Recently, Microsoft announced beta testing of a new feature for Skype on the desktop. With this update, Microsoft has added one of the most requested features to its instant messaging and video calling app. The update has enabled the blurred background feature which can be...
  8. Background pictures

Background pictures: Hi On Win 10, I've chosen my own background pictures (slideshow), but it keep on reverting back to the default setting of windows own selected pictures (picture). Where is this picture folder located in order to delete these pictures - not my cup of tea at all! or how...
  9. Background Picture

Background Picture: Hi there. When I go into Settings and set the Background picture/slideshow, I always see letters on the sample screen, like 'Aa' and 'Sample Text'. What can you do with that? I don't find any explanations anywhere. Thank you. 8133
  10. Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more

in Windows 10 News
    Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more: The promise of Sway is to make it easy for you to add, visualize and share your content in new, interactive and exciting ways. We’ve been continuously making updates during Sway Preview based on your feedback. Today we’re excited to announce a set of changes across the major...