Windows 10: Onenote for Windows 10 doesn´t have an icon and cannot get unpinned from taskbar

Discus and support Onenote for Windows 10 doesn´t have an icon and cannot get unpinned from taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there,my "OneNote for Windows 10" the version from the Windows Store, not the one included in the 365 package! can´t be unpinned from the taskbar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sebastian260203, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Onenote for Windows 10 doesn´t have an icon and cannot get unpinned from taskbar

Hey there,my "OneNote for Windows 10" the version from the Windows Store, not the one included in the 365 package! can´t be unpinned from the taskbar. As you can see in the screenshot below "Von der Taskleiste lösen" means unpin from taskbar it doesn´t even show the button to open it after I tried unpinning it for the first time. Furthermore OneNote shows up in the start menu as usual, but on the desktop it has lost it´s icon icon looks like a blank sheet and in the taskbar it doesn´t have one at all.So far I´ve tried resetting OneNote in the advanced app settings and reinstalling it in

:)

Sebastian260203, Jul 28, 2021

2. OneNote for Windows 10 Taskbar Icon

The OneNote for Windows 10 taskbar icon has changed. It's somehow the same as the Chrome icon.

I have tried restarting Windows explorer in Task Manager. I even ended the task and ran it as a new task.

I've repaired OneNote and reset it.

I've seen the whole "pin to task bar and go to properties to change the icon" thing. I don't have a properties option, pinned to task bar or not. I only get Open, Unpin from Start, and Unpin from taskbar. Other apps do have the properties option.

My computer has been rebooted twice (once because I installed updates).

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled OneNote.

Does anybody have any idea why this icon has changed or, more importantly, how to change it back? OneNote itself works fine, but this is just super irritating.

Moved from: (Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | Windows 10 | Microsoft 365 Family)

Jillian Morgan, Jul 28, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Onenote for Windows 10 doesn´t have an icon and cannot get unpinned from taskbar

Taskbar icons have changed - why? How do I fix them?

Hi Macabre,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to Unpin and Repin the apps to the Taskbar.

Follow the below steps to Unpin and Repin the apps:

• Right click on the app form the Taskbar and select Unpin this program from the taskbar
      option.
    • Click on the Start icon.
    • Right click on the app which you want to pin to the Taskbar and select
      Pin to Taskbar
      option.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Onenote for Windows 10 doesn´t have an icon and cannot get unpinned from taskbar

1. Onenote for Windows 10 doesn´t have an icon and cannot get unpinned from taskbar - Similar Threads - Onenote doesn´t icon

2. Cannot unpin settings from taskbar windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot unpin settings from taskbar windows 11: Title says it all, impossible to unpin Settings from taskbar, doesn't even show icon.Right to unpin doesn't do a thing.The blank spot is Settings, hit unpin as stated, nothing.Thanks....
  3. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon doesn respond: After installing windows 10 and drivers the task bar search option and wifi or volume icon doesnt respond after clicking on it.Wifi devices surrounding doesnt show in list....
  4. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icon doesn respond: After installing windows 10 and drivers the task bar search option and wifi or volume icon doesnt respond after clicking on it.Wifi devices surrounding doesnt show in list....
  5. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. OneNote for Windows 10 Taskbar Icon

OneNote for Windows 10 Taskbar Icon: The OneNote for Windows 10 taskbar icon has changed. It's somehow the same as the Chrome icon. I have tried restarting Windows explorer in Task Manager. I even ended the task and ran it as a new task. I've repaired OneNote and reset it. I've seen the whole "pin to task bar...
  7. Invisible taskbar icons and cannot Unpin from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible taskbar icons and cannot Unpin from taskbar: I have 2 apps (E-Mail and Edge) in taskbar that doesn't shows icons. It is so annoying that I cannot even Unpin from taskbar. I have done following without helping: * Uninstalled and Installed the app again * Unpined from Startmenu * Deleted %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet...
  8. Cannot unpin an Excel file from the Taskbar

Cannot unpin an Excel file from the Taskbar: Long ago I pinned an Excel file to the Windows 10 taskbar. This means that if I right click on the Excel icon, which is also pinned to the taskbar, a pop-up list of file names appears with the pinned file at the top. The pinned file has an "Unpin from this list" icon beside...
  9. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  10. Cannot Unpin Microsoft Edge & Store Icons From The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Unpin Microsoft Edge & Store Icons From The Taskbar: Hello there! I purchased and upgraded to Microsoft Windows 10! Finally, right? But anyways, I've spent the last few days customizing all my options and settings that I had back on Windows 8.1. Takes hours to do all that. Got all my settings saved as text with directions....