Windows 10: OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs

Discus and support OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows surface go with OneNote for Windows 10. I use Microsoft Pen to capture daily Notes work / personal related. when I take notes through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaneJaneVillamor, Sep 11, 2021.

1. OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs

I have windows surface go with OneNote for Windows 10. I use Microsoft Pen to capture daily Notes work / personal related. when I take notes through browser and after 2 minutes my computer freezes and nothing works so I have to manually shut it down and restart.

:)

JaneJaneVillamor, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 11, 2021
  4. OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs

Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs

1. OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs - Similar Threads - OneNote keep hangs

2. Windows 10 File Explorer keeps Hanging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer keeps Hanging: Hello, I desperately need some help to figure out what is wrong with my file explorer. I've been reading all the answers to similar questions and have performed all the suggested fixes - changed the display, changed Access to PC, run the Scannow and Restore Health first time...
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer keeps Hanging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 File Explorer keeps Hanging: Hello, I desperately need some help to figure out what is wrong with my file explorer. I've been reading all the answers to similar questions and have performed all the suggested fixes - changed the display, changed Access to PC, run the Scannow and Restore Health first time...
  4. Windows 10 File Explorer keeps Hanging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 keeps hanging/freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps hanging/freezing: This happens to me every so often for years i thought it was a graphics driver from nvidia But for some reason it starting happening every 5-10 minutes the computer is unusable So when i started going through my file folders it happened faster and faster and when i...
  6. OneNote For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote For Windows 10: In OneNote 2016 I can Print from PowerPoint and send to OneNote 2016 and create multiple pages in Onenote 2016. This is essential for me because I read through many presentations, of over 50 pages, and I need the ability to create links in OneNote to the individual pages....
  7. Import OneNote 2010 into Windows 10 OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Import OneNote 2010 into Windows 10 OneNote: I see the new Windows 10 OneNote, and it looks pretty different to me from OneNote 2010, but I wanted to at least try it. But I can't find anyway to import my notebooks from 2010. Is there anyway to do this? I keep getting messages about "updating", but I don't know if that's...
  8. OneNote for Windows 10

OneNote for Windows 10: Greetings! Just wondering if someone knows if the clipping tool is also in the One Note edition that comes with Windows 10? Tried the regular Windows key + S, but no joy. Thanks! 29597
  9. OneNote App keeps disconnecing

OneNote App keeps disconnecing: Hi! All of a sudden - but probably after the latest Windows and/or OneNote App automatic updates - the built-in OneNote app tells me "Unable to connect. Check the net settings and try again later". This is what I get: [img] Then, I receive a message: "You cannot...
  10. OneNote for Windows 10 will replace OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote for Windows 10 will replace OneNote 2016: Still OneNote desktop for me. I'd miss things like the ability to Paste with or without formatting (and this is controllable by keyboard shortcuts - Alt-H-V-T anyone?) and I like the integration with the rest of Office (eg. the ability to mark some OneNote text as an...