Windows 10: OneNote for Windows 10 modifies math symbols in pdf files

Discus and support OneNote for Windows 10 modifies math symbols in pdf files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I open pdfs that contain math symbols like integrals, exponents, and greek letters, OneNote will briefly display them correctly before turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gisbitus, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Gisbitus Win User

OneNote for Windows 10 modifies math symbols in pdf files

Whenever I open pdfs that contain math symbols like integrals, exponents, and greek letters, OneNote will briefly display them correctly before turning them into gibberish. I noticed this happens only on my Surface Pro X. The files on my desktop PC are all displayed correctly, even though sometimes that will happen there too. I tried opening these files in OneNote web and they had the same issue. What can I do?

:)

Gisbitus, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Raviyaj Win User

OneNote Math

I have downloaded the OneNote App but cannot find Math in the draw Button. Please help to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Raviyaj, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    OneNote in 2018

Source: OneNote in 2018 - Microsoft Tech Community - 312793

Brink, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

OneNote in 2018 Office

Source: OneNote in 2018 - Microsoft Tech Community - 312793

Brink, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. OneNote for Windows 10 modifies math symbols in pdf files - Similar Threads - OneNote modifies math

2. Scaled PDF's in OneNote blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaled PDF's in OneNote blurry: I'm using OneNote for Windows 11 and when I insert a PDF into OneNote and zoom in to read the small text everything is too blurry to read. The originating PDF is vector therefore it is scalable and the text is legible. The blurry text appears in OneNote.Is there a setting for...
  3. Scaled PDF's in OneNote blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scaled PDF's in OneNote blurry: I'm using OneNote for Windows 11 and when I insert a PDF into OneNote and zoom in to read the small text everything is too blurry to read. The originating PDF is vector therefore it is scalable and the text is legible. The blurry text appears in OneNote.Is there a setting for...
  4. Cannot print a pdf to onenote

Cannot print a pdf to onenote: so 3 days ago it was perfectly fine and I was able to print a pdf document to onenote but yesterday I tried doing it and it doesn't work. This is what shows up. I have tried it on multiple devices but still have the same issue. https://imgur.com/a/eJCtBwVIt also says spooling...
  5. Cannot print a pdf to onenote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot print a pdf to onenote: so 3 days ago it was perfectly fine and I was able to print a pdf document to onenote but yesterday I tried doing it and it doesn't work. This is what shows up. I have tried it on multiple devices but still have the same issue. https://imgur.com/a/eJCtBwVIt also says spooling...
  6. Cannot print a pdf to onenote

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. OneNote for Windows 10 modifies math symbols in pdf files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote for Windows 10 modifies math symbols in pdf files: Whenever I open pdfs that contain math symbols like integrals, exponents, and greek letters, OneNote will briefly display them correctly before turning them into gibberish. I noticed this happens only on my Surface Pro X. The files on my desktop PC are all displayed...
  8. PDF Files and OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF Files and OneNote 2016: I am having trouble with OneNote 2016. I am unable to insert PDF file printouts. The process starts, but then just hangs. I have also tried unsuccessfully to print to OneNote 2016 from both Chrome and Edge - I get an "your printer has experienced an expected configuration...
  9. OneNote Math

OneNote Math: I have downloaded the OneNote App but cannot find Math in the draw Button. Please help to resolve this problem. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-math/2385fd58-3146-4b55-a872-1417bccd913c
  10. Print to PDF from OneNote

Print to PDF from OneNote: I have taken notes in the Windows OneNote app and it is a fairly long page. I go to print, print to pdf, and it goes through the process of doing this, however, when I try to open the saved pdf it will not open and I get an error. The error says "somethings keeping this pdf...