Windows 10: OneNote for Windows 10 Ribbon Auto- hide

Discus and support OneNote for Windows 10 Ribbon Auto- hide in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My OneNote for Windows 10 app started to auto-hide the ribbon once I click away from it. I typically hand write my notes with the pen and every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anee306, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Anee306 Win User

OneNote for Windows 10 Ribbon Auto- hide

Hello, My OneNote for Windows 10 app started to auto-hide the ribbon once I click away from it. I typically hand write my notes with the pen and every time I go to write, the ribbon disappears. This has been extremely annoying as I have to go back and click draw if I want to change pens/colors. Can someone please help me figure out how to make the ribbon stay on the page?? Thanks

:)

Anee306, Aug 5, 2021

2. How to turn off spelling and grammar check in OneNote on Windows 10

For disabling spelling and grammar errors, follow these steps:

1. Go to Review tab → LanguageLanguage preferences in OneNote from the top ribbon.
    2. OneNote options window will appear, go to Proofing, third from top, you can see the options on the right side.
    3. Click Hide Spelling and grammar errors.
    4. Restart OneNote.

It will disable all the spelling mistakes.

Siva Lokam, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2021
  4. OneNote for Windows 10 Ribbon Auto- hide

Auto hide taskbar not working

Hi Susan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about auto-hiding Taskbar on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to Taskbar settings, try the below and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties
    • Under Taskbar tab, check mark the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

OneNote for Windows 10 Ribbon Auto- hide

1. OneNote for Windows 10 Ribbon Auto- hide - Similar Threads - OneNote Ribbon Auto

2. How To Hide The Ribbon In Windows 11 File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Hide The Ribbon In Windows 11 File Explorer ?: Is there any way to keep using the Windows 11 File Explorer style, but just hide the line where "New" is? The part of the red box in the picture...
  3. How To Hide The Ribbon In Windows 11 File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Hide The Ribbon In Windows 11 File Explorer ?: Is there any way to keep using the Windows 11 File Explorer style, but just hide the line where "New" is? The part of the red box in the picture...
  4. OneNote Windows 10, acronym auto correcting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Windows 10, acronym auto correcting: Ok, this is driving us nuts, we use the acronym EHR in our notes constantly. It continues to auto correct it to HER. In all other MS products, you're able to just add it to the dictionary so it stops auto correcting. I've turned on and off the proofing toggle and autocorrect...
  5. OneNote Windows 10, acronym auto correcting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Windows 10, acronym auto correcting: Ok, this is driving us nuts, we use the acronym EHR in our notes constantly. It continues to auto correct it to HER. In all other MS products, you're able to just add it to the dictionary so it stops auto correcting. I've turned on and off the proofing toggle and autocorrect...
  6. OneNote Windows 10, acronym auto correcting

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pinning the ribbon on OneNote for Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pinning the ribbon on OneNote for Windows 10 app: I have been a big fan of OneNote for Windows 10 app NOT the one that comes with Office on Surface Pro. The ribbon used to be pinned but for some recent months, the ribbon automatically gets hidden. I have to tap/click the ribbon every time I need to access it. It is the same...
  8. Windows taskbar not auto-hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar not auto-hiding: I've been running Win10 Pro for a month or so. For some reason my task bar will not auto hide when not in use. I have it set up correct;y, it just doesn't hide. I've seen a thread or two on different forums that the notification area was the problem. Does anyone have a...
  9. Hide or Show File Explorer Ribbon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show File Explorer Ribbon in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show File Explorer Ribbon in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Ribbon in Windows 10 File Explorer You can use the ribbon in File Explorer for common tasks, such as copying and moving, creating new folders, emailing and zipping items, and changing the view....
  10. Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar: I have Windows10 with dual monitors. When I start Windows the taskbar on Monitor 2 is visible and won't move. If I turn Cortana on and off it resumes auto-hiding but I have to do this every time I start Windows 10. Any ideas? 41351