Windows 10: OneNote images not printing properly - sizing - getting cutoff

Discus and support OneNote images not printing properly - sizing - getting cutoff in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am running Win 7 Pro and Win 10 side by side and use OneNote on each. I have not noticed other printing issues yet with Windows 10 but I see that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by SOHO1, Jan 24, 2016.

1. SOHO1 Win User

OneNote images not printing properly - sizing - getting cutoff

I am running Win 7 Pro and Win 10 side by side and use OneNote on each.

I have not noticed other printing issues yet with Windows 10 but I see that the same OneNote page prints differently on Win 10. The images appear bigger, and consequently get cutoff when printing. *Eek

Note, the print preview looks the same on both notebooks, but the images print bigger, and get cutoff on Win10.
    So, the print result is NOT the same as the print preview in Win10.

Help?

:)

SOHO1, Jan 24, 2016
  2. JoeyI1023 Win User

Emails are printing through OneNote in Windows 10.

Original Title: email wants to print through OneNote

Somehow I changed my computer setup so that my email goes through onenote to get printed. Everything else seems to print the way it was prior to onenote and my Epson is set as my default printer. How do I get my email (and anything else for that matter)
    out of the onenote process and back to where it was...just going a normal display page for printing and pressing print?

Thanks,

Joey

JoeyI1023, Jan 24, 2016
  3. How to convert .jpg file to .pdf or .docx?

There's a lot of way to do that, Let me tell you what I know about

1. Select all the images and right click and choose "Combine file in acrobat" or Convert file to PDF (for single images)

2. Import all the images one by one in microsoft word and create PDF.

3. Select all the images and right click and choose "Print". In the print dialog box set your printer to "Adobe PDF" Paper size "set your paper size" quality "set your desire quality" and at the right side some layout is given choose the single page layout
    and at the bottom there's a "options" button click on it and choose the Printer Properties > Layout > Orientation (set your orientation)> OK. and Print it.

or If you want to copy the text from the image than open "Microsoft OneNote" and insert the images and right click on it and from the dialog box choose "Copy text from Image" and paste it to ms word.

Thank you.

PhilipPanmei, Jan 24, 2016
Thema:

OneNote images not printing properly - sizing - getting cutoff

1. OneNote images not printing properly - sizing - getting cutoff - Similar Threads - OneNote images printing

2. Cannot print a pdf to onenote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print a pdf to onenote: so 3 days ago it was perfectly fine and I was able to print a pdf document to onenote but yesterday I tried doing it and it doesn't work. This is what shows up. I have tried it on multiple devices but still have the same issue. https://imgur.com/a/eJCtBwVIt also says spooling...
  3. Onenote hijacking the print option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onenote hijacking the print option: My old PC didn't have the ability to cope with W11 so I bought a new one, which came with 10 with a free upgrade to 11. So far so good. Here's the problem;A seemingly very old problem has prevented me from using the PC for my work - Onenote hijacks the Print option and even...
  4. Printing to OneNote in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing to OneNote in Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 in Parallels on a new MacBook Pro 14 inch - 2021 using the new M1 chip. With this new machine, I have lost the ability to drag and drop PDF's into OneNote from apps like Outlook and have them print into a note, and I no longer have the ability to print...
  5. Printing to OneNote in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing to OneNote in Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 in Parallels on a new MacBook Pro 14 inch - 2021 using the new M1 chip. With this new machine, I have lost the ability to drag and drop PDF's into OneNote from apps like Outlook and have them print into a note, and I no longer have the ability to print...
  6. Printing images in smaller size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing images in smaller size: I can not print my pictures smaller all of a sudden, preview unavailable?? Any ideas please? ***Modified title from: Printing*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-images-in-smaller-size/f22eb898-3d01-4a90-842d-0a6b7becbba4
  7. Printing size

Printing size: Just recently I am having a problem with the size on recipes that I print from the different cooking websites. The size is very small to the point that I have to use a magnifying glass, to read some of the instructions. I don't have this problem on excel or word documents....
  8. Print size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print size: I have an HP 4630 all-in-one printer, 3 years old. Until last month it printed from email or internet in type size that was the same as the item being printed. On its own it changed and now prints in very large size, so that one page now is 3-4 pages of big type with large...
  9. print size

print size: cleaned my computer screen now the print is to large how do I get it back to before? it is only on my email screen that this appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/print-size/1b593230-f924-41f6-a4a5-e0e964daed1f
  10. Print to OneNote not seen...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Print to OneNote not seen...: I am running Windows 10 64 bit and I would like to be able to print to OneNote from various sources but there is no 'Print to OneNote' seen in the list of printers. Could someone explain how I might set this up please? 57949