Windows 10: Onenote issues of use

Discus and support Onenote issues of use in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kanagas, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Kanagas Win User

Onenote issues of use

I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via the start menu as I normally did I have to go to my pc where is shows all the apps on my system and there I find Onenote and my worksheet. How do I put things back to normal so I can go to start, the go to Excel from there and use my worksheet? I am using Windows 10.

:)

Kanagas, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Argel Obm Win User

OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Mar 31, 2022
  3. WP7 Onenote Mobile Sync Issue

Hi,

You can follow the steps below to open any OneNote notebooks from SkyDrive

• Launch IE on phone
    • Make sure "Mobile Version" is checked in the setting of IE on Phone
    • Browse Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office
    • Browse to the place where OneNote notebook is present
    • Tap on the notebook to open the notebook in OneNote Mobile
    Once the notebook is opened in OneNote mobile successfully, you can view and edit the section from them.

Let us know if this helps in solving the issue.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Mar 31, 2022
  4. Onenote issues of use

Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

Onenote issues of use

1. Onenote issues of use - Similar Threads - Onenote issues

2. OneNote syncing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote syncing issues: OneNote desktop app is not syncing.I run Windows 11Troubleshooting I have tried- clearing the cache- copying and pasting sections- recreating sections- uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft office 365 and onenoteError codes include: - We couldn't sync your notes because the...
  3. OneNote syncing issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote syncing issues: OneNote desktop app is not syncing.I run Windows 11Troubleshooting I have tried- clearing the cache- copying and pasting sections- recreating sections- uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft office 365 and onenoteError codes include: - We couldn't sync your notes because the...
  4. One drive/OneNote issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  5. One drive/OneNote issues

One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  6. OneNote for Windows 10, compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote for Windows 10, compatibility issue: I'm running Windows 11. When OneNote for Windows 10 is pinned to the taskbar and I right click to open a second OneNote window, it opens in Normal view, not full screen. Never had this issue in Windows 10....
  7. OneNote for Windows 10, compatibility issue

OneNote for Windows 10, compatibility issue: I'm running Windows 11. When OneNote for Windows 10 is pinned to the taskbar and I right click to open a second OneNote window, it opens in Normal view, not full screen. Never had this issue in Windows 10....
  8. Onenote issues of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onenote issues of use: I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via the start menu as I normally did I have to go to my pc where is shows all the apps on my system and there I find Onenote and...
  9. OneNote sync issues: Error code: 0xE0001460 bdf5g

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneNote sync issues: Error code: 0xE0001460 bdf5g: I have experienced issues with OneNote syncing for several years but it's getting extremely frustrating as I attempt to migrate to a new laptop.I can access OneNote Notebooks via the Desktop application and I can find them on OneDrive but they will not sync or allow me to...
  10. OneNote Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Sync Issue: Hello, I have five newer OneNote notebooks what use OneDrive to sync them on several devices desktop, laptop, Surface, Samsung tablet, Pixel 3a. I see five "shortcuts" similar to ones you'd create in Windows in the OneDrive Documents directory, one for each of the notebooks....