Windows 10: OneNote log-in without Hello

Discus and support OneNote log-in without Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I can't sync my private OneNote with changes done on my work PC. I'm instructed to set-up my private account with Windows Hello, but this is not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FinnRasmussen2, Nov 11, 2019.

1. OneNote log-in without Hello

Hi,
    I can't sync my private OneNote with changes done on my work PC. I'm instructed to set-up my private account with Windows Hello, but this is not activated on my work PC. Anyway, I'm asked to enter a PIN that I don't have, and I can't reset it.

So, how can I log-in to my private OneNote account (so it can sync) without needing Windows Hello and the requested PIN, or how can I reset the PIN (apart from via Sign-in options, which is dead-end)?

:)

FinnRasmussen2, Nov 11, 2019

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Nov 11, 2019
  3. OneNote

Hello Ren! Here's a short walktrough to help you.

Step 1 Click "Start" and select "Control Panel." Click the "Uninstall a Program" link under the "Programs" heading in the Control Panel.

Step 2 Select your version of Microsoft Office in the list of installed software, and then click "Change." Click "Add or Remove Features" on the wizard that opens, and then click "Continue." Click the drop-down menu beside "Microsoft OneNote" on the "Installation
    Options" screen, and then select "Not Available."

Step 3 Click "Continue" followed by "Install Now" to uninstall OneNote from your Microsoft Office suite. Click "Close" when the process completes, and then reboot your computer.

SonGoku'sSon, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

OneNote log-in without Hello

OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

OneNote log-in without Hello

1. OneNote log-in without Hello - Similar Threads - OneNote log without

2. Logging in with and without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in with and without internet: I work in remote parts of the world. There are many times I do not have access to the internet. How can I log into my computer? Can I disable this feature?...
  3. Logging in with and without internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging in with and without internet: I work in remote parts of the world. There are many times I do not have access to the internet. How can I log into my computer? Can I disable this feature?...
  4. Cannot sync OneNote because of Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sync OneNote because of Windows Hello: Hi, I can't sync my private account of OneNote with changes done on my work PC. OneNote asks for the PIN of Windows Hello but I do not have one. I'm instructed to set-up my private account with Windows Hello, but this option is not activated on my work PC by my organization....
  5. Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, I'm having trouble sending to OneNote 2016. It sends to the other OneNote account: I had uninstalled the other OneNote account and now cannot seem to print/save as/send to OneNote 2016. Please advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-im-having-trouble-sending-to-onenote-2016-it/d05fcb5a-d3ea-4e4e-aacd-d0119132f331
  6. How to use OneNote without signing into a Windows account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use OneNote without signing into a Windows account?: I had a hard enough time trying to figure out how to use my laptop without logging into a Microsoft account, and I am realizing now that I am being forced to log into my account in order to use OneNote. Why can't they let people just use software on a local account without...
  7. Avoid Windows Hello for OneNote

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Avoid Windows Hello for OneNote: I can't sync my private OneNote with changes done on my work PC. I'm instructed to set-up my private account with Windows Hello, but this is not activated on my work PC. Anyway, I'm asked to enter a PIN that I don't have, and I can't reset it. So, how can I log-in to my...
  8. Logging in without ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logging in without ethernet: I had a wireless usb drive as my wifi, but it stopped working. I couldn't log into windows/the pc and in the bottom right corner was a symbol that meant I didn't have an ethernet connection, like a little computer with a red x. Now, I have plugged in the ethernet cable into...
  9. Log in without password

in Windows 10 Support
    Log in without password: Before the new build I could use the following to log in without using a password. "Type in netplwiz into the start menu search box, hit enter, on the next screen, un check the box that says "users must use a password …….. " .. another box will open and you must type...
  10. Starting without logging in

in Windows 10 Support
    Starting without logging in: Can anyone tell me where in my home computer is the possibility to enable Windows 10 to start without logging in. 15339