Windows 10: onenote login

Discus and support onenote login in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; do we need a ms email for onenote? It is unsafe for anyone store info online If you lose your email or phone etc Then your acc is unrecoverable... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WhyMicrosoftHatesUs, Oct 12, 2020.

1. onenote login

do we need a ms email for onenote?

It is unsafe for anyone store info online

If you lose your email or phone etc

Then your acc is unrecoverable

you can never recover your acc and info is lost

we should be able to use our account if we know our password

what other info would we need to get back our acc?

pls source link to show answer

:)

WhyMicrosoftHatesUs, Oct 12, 2020

2. OneNote 2016 repeated login requests

I'm using OneNote 2016 on my Windows 10 machine. I'm also using the app on Android.

Nearly every time I start OneNote 2016 on Windows 10 it prompts me to login. Sometimes it even prompts me for my login ID and password. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it, but that does not fix the problem.

I hade this problem months ago. It mysteriously went away and now it's back.

Any suggestions?

samstamport, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Oct 12, 2020
  4. onenote login

OneNote Login

Recently installed Windows 10 over Win 7 Pro

OneNote from systray works fine. But the "app" initiates and wants me to login

which would change my machine password. The "app" appears to be unfamiliar

with the fact that it's already up and running. But I can't select if from the program

list or tile without it trying to init for the first time.

What is wrong?

Thanks

Allen

Allen_UCSB, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

onenote login

1. onenote login - Similar Threads - onenote login

2. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  3. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  4. OneNote "Account Error Sign In" won't disappear even after multiple logins / relogins of...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    OneNote "Account Error Sign In" won't disappear even after multiple logins / relogins of...: The Error in question:Selecting "Sign in" leads to:Then:If I enter anything that is not my password it tells me the pin is incorrect, but if I enter my normal password the same one used to login to the computer it tells me:and the error still remains.Some other information...
  5. OneNote "Account Error Sign In" won't disappear even after multiple logins / relogins of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote "Account Error Sign In" won't disappear even after multiple logins / relogins of...: The Error in question:Selecting "Sign in" leads to:Then:If I enter anything that is not my password it tells me the pin is incorrect, but if I enter my normal password the same one used to login to the computer it tells me:and the error still remains.Some other information...
  6. OneNote "Account Error Sign In" won't disappear even after multiple logins / relogins of...

7. OneNote for Windows 10 - Login Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote for Windows 10 - Login Loop: I am having trouble logging into a recent download of OneNote for Windows 10. When I open the software the screen asks me to 'pick an account to sign in with.' I select work or school account, and the screen changes to 'lets get you signed in' with my email address under...
  8. OneNote 2016 repeated login requests

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2016 repeated login requests: I'm using OneNote 2016 on my Windows 10 machine. I'm also using the app on Android. Nearly every time I start OneNote 2016 on Windows 10 it prompts me to login. Sometimes it even prompts me for my login ID and password. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it, but that...
  9. Blank Login Window - OneNote App

Blank Login Window - OneNote App: Running Windows 10 version 1903 OS build 18362.900. When I try to sign into OneNote Windows 10 OneNote app it asks me to select an account and shows me my one and only Microsoft account. I click on it to select it and then click "Continue". I then see a new window with the...
  10. ONeNote won't accept existing gmail login

in Microsoft Office and 365
    ONeNote won't accept existing gmail login: I had to wack and rebuild my computer. I now cannot access my OneNote using my gmail address, which has always been the log in. I now receive this message: "this type of account doesn't work with this particular service" I opened OneNote on my phone and verified that this...