Windows 10: OneNote No AutoCorrect?

Discus and support OneNote No AutoCorrect? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hey what's up, just got Windows 10 and everything is working great. I noticed that OneNote came with Windows 10? However I can't seem to find any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Summer, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Summer Win User

OneNote No AutoCorrect?

Hey what's up, just got Windows 10 and everything is working great.

I noticed that OneNote came with Windows 10?

However I can't seem to find any features that came with the OneNote in W8 such as simple auto correct or right click to auto correct.

What's going on here?

Thanks.

:)

Summer, Aug 5, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Hung Bui Win User
    re synchronization of one note mobile

I also have the problem with "attention required" when sync-ing OneNote 2007 with OneNote Mobile on WM6.

I tried to uninstall OneNote Mobile. However, there is no OneNote entry in the "Remove Program" list on the mobile. There is an icon in Office Mobile program folder which canNOT be deleted. There are OneNote related files in the mobile Windows folder
    but they are readonly (seems to be installed on the mobile protected memory area.

Please let me know how you uninstall the OneNote Mobile?

It seems that there are some incompatibilities between the OneNote 2007 on desktop and the installed OneNote Mobile.

I have the Sprint HTC Touch Pro. My desktop: Windows XP SP2, Office 2003 except oneNote 2007.

Thanks

-

Hung Bui, Aug 5, 2015
  4. OneNote No AutoCorrect?

I just checked my OneNote for you, the version from the store currently will highlight misspellings but right clicking on them will not give you any useful options. OneNote from office 365 & Office 2010, 2013 still work properly however. It seems that the version from windows 8 store may be different. I do not have a windows 8 device to confirm that.

Click the menu (hamburger button) on the left corner of OneNote, feedback, tell Microsoft you care about onenote (universal app)

chris1neji, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

OneNote No AutoCorrect?

1. OneNote No AutoCorrect? - Similar Threads - OneNote AutoCorrect

2. How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote: So i use one note extensively and i cannot find an option to select a text and make it all caps or all lowercase, and it is absolutely frustrating cuz i use this to emphasize important thinfs in my notes and helps me to retain the information better visually....
  3. How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote: So i use one note extensively and i cannot find an option to select a text and make it all caps or all lowercase, and it is absolutely frustrating cuz i use this to emphasize important thinfs in my notes and helps me to retain the information better visually....
  4. OneNote for Windows 10 - reassignment of email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote for Windows 10 - reassignment of email account: I have an old email linked to my OneNote for Windows 10, how do I reassign that to my new email?On my laptop, I have two Notebooks : Personal and WorkMy Personal Notebook is linked to an old email account that I no longer have access to. How can I change this Notebook to my...
  5. OneNote for Windows 10 - reassignment of email account

OneNote for Windows 10 - reassignment of email account: I have an old email linked to my OneNote for Windows 10, how do I reassign that to my new email?On my laptop, I have two Notebooks : Personal and WorkMy Personal Notebook is linked to an old email account that I no longer have access to. How can I change this Notebook to my...
  6. OneNote for Windows 10 - reassignment of email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...: How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is there another fix if the drag and drop feature stopped working? I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10, and I can no longer drag and drop into OneNote. I've reinstalled, etc. with no...
  8. How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...

How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is...: How do I turn the sort feature off in OneNote, so I can drag and drop documents? Or, is there another fix if the drag and drop feature stopped working? I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10, and I can no longer drag and drop into OneNote. I've reinstalled, etc. with no...
  9. OneNote Classroom Notebook Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Classroom Notebook Help Needed: I am a teacher and using OneNote Classroom Notebook. I accidentally deleted a students notebook that is connected to mine. Is there a way to recover that? I have not removed the student from my class, just accidentally right-clicked and deleted it. Any help is greatly...
  10. OneNote: Mandatory autocorrect makes this app useless. WTF?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneNote: Mandatory autocorrect makes this app useless. WTF?: I've searched. I've checked my system settings. I've tried everything. OneNote will literally not let me type "HSA" in this healthcare enrollment meeting. If I backspace and fix it, it re-autocorrects it. It doesn't respect the system autocorrect setting, which is off. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you set autocorrect in microsoft onenote

2. activate autocorrect on onenote

3. how to apply autocorrect on onenote

4. onenote autocorrect,
  5. microsoft onenote auto corrects (c) ,
  6. how does autocorrect work in Onenote,
  7. how to autocorrect one note app,
  8. autocorrect in onenote,
  9. onenote no autocorrect,
  10. how to get onenote to autocorrect,
  11. one note you no longer have promission,