Windows 10: OneNote not available online

Discus and support OneNote not available online in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kurth007, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Kurth007 Win User

OneNote not available online

Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my laptop, online and on my phone. I initially had another account on my laptop through which office was registered but have removed that in totality. I have cleared credentials, unlinked and relinked One Drive, and cleared Cache. Has anyone got a solution for me? Have a similar issue when trying to access the notes via my Andro

:)

Kurth007, Dec 6, 2023

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Dictation is now available in OneNote for Windows and Web

Source: Capture notes quickly with Dictate in OneNote

Brink, Dec 6, 2023
  4. OneNote not available online

OneNote

Hello Ren! Here's a short walktrough to help you.

Step 1 Click "Start" and select "Control Panel." Click the "Uninstall a Program" link under the "Programs" heading in the Control Panel.

Step 2 Select your version of Microsoft Office in the list of installed software, and then click "Change." Click "Add or Remove Features" on the wizard that opens, and then click "Continue." Click the drop-down menu beside "Microsoft OneNote" on the "Installation
    Options" screen, and then select "Not Available."

Step 3 Click "Continue" followed by "Install Now" to uninstall OneNote from your Microsoft Office suite. Click "Close" when the process completes, and then reboot your computer.

SonGoku'sSon, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

OneNote not available online

1. OneNote not available online - Similar Threads - OneNote available online

2. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not available online: Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my...
  3. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not available online: Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my...
  4. Windows 10 OneNote created links not working in OneNote Online

Windows 10 OneNote created links not working in OneNote Online: The solution posted here: A fix for links not working in OneNote Online - Microsoft Community doesn't seem to work for Windows 10 OneNote created link which is accessed using OneNote online. Please let me know if there is a fix....
  5. OneNote question-offline and online usage-Surface Pro

OneNote question-offline and online usage-Surface Pro: Hi, This is my first post here, so please be gentle. It may end up being a long post, but please do bear with me, as I could really do with some advice. I’m thinking of returning to the Surface Pro family after a few years away with an iPad Pro 12.9. However, I have a...
  6. OneNote app- Content not available yet

OneNote app- Content not available yet: Hello. 2 days ago I tried to open my OneNote app on my laptop (windows 10). The app collapsed multiple times and so I restarted my laptop. Then when I opened the app 2 options popped up 1-restart(I think) and 2-start normally. I panicked and I pressed restart. The app opened...
  7. Custom tags available soon in OneNote

in Windows 10 News
    Custom tags available soon in OneNote: We’re extremely excited to bring custom tags to our users in the next few weeks! With this feature, users will be able to name the tag and select an icon to create a custom tag that will sync across devices and show up in app search results. Add custom tags to your pages and...
  8. !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???: Hi. I am having trouble syncing OneNote on my ASUS C302CA Chromebook and my Oneplus 5 Android phone. I've included some attachments as it is easier to see what I mean if that's alright. I have repeatedly signed out of all versions in an attempt to sync properly using my...
  9. Bing Image Search + OneNote & OneNote Online Spell Check update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Image Search + OneNote & OneNote Online Spell Check update: We on the OneNote team are always working to improve our experiences and provide more to our customers. From big release to small updates and enhancements we are always listening to your feedback. In today’s post we wanted to introduce you to a couple recent updates: Clip to...
  10. Learning Tools for Word Online and OneNote Online now available

in Windows 10 News
    Learning Tools for Word Online and OneNote Online now available: We are pleased to share that Learning Tools are now available in new languages to all customers with Office 365 or a personal OneDrive account. Previously, we announced that we would deliver Learning Tools to Word Online and OneNote Online, so users on any device can...