Windows 10: OneNote October roundup

Discus and support OneNote October roundup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This month, the OneNote team focused on updating our Android app to launch new features and bring back some fan favorites. We are also introducing new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneNote October roundup

Source: OneNote October roundup - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2016

2. File Explorer and K drive (DVD-RW) opens automatically on start up

Jericho -

That solved the problem; I found two "send to OneNote" commands dated 5 October. Either I set them off by mistake (I don't use OneNote) or perhaps they snuck in under the radar with the 5 October cumulative update KB3194496?

Anyway, many thanks.

Andy

AndrewBanks#keyboard, Oct 17, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Oct 17, 2016
Thema:

OneNote October roundup

1. OneNote October roundup - Similar Threads - OneNote October roundup

2. OneDrive Roadmap Roundup of latest new features in October 2020

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Roadmap Roundup of latest new features in October 2020: Here are the latest functionalities that rolled out to production in the month of October-2020. File sharing in Microsoft Teams Known Folder Move in FRE Teams Meeting & Calling recordings stored in OneDrive and SharePoint File sharing in Microsoft Teams Teams is your hub...
  3. OneNote

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OneNote: I decided to try OneNote. I have the MS Office 365 subscription supposedly. On the top ribbon, I don't have any "Home" selection that is similar to other Office products and I don't have any "File" selection at all. This flies in the face of even the Microsoft training...
  4. OneNote

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote: NETOneNote ExcelWordExcel→OneNote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%BB%98%E7%AE%8B%E3%82%84onenote%E3%81%AB/6846ae76-b69d-407b-8186-df52517c46e5
  5. Onenote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote: On the OneNote screen: I cannot see the far left side of the screen. For instance, the "+Add Notebook" option is not visible. Tried adjusting width by dragging the borders, tried "Full Screen" option, tried everything. What about re-installing? Any ideas?...
  6. OneDrive Roadmap Roundup of latest new features in October 2019

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Roadmap Roundup of latest new features in October 2019: The OneDrive team is busy preparing for Ignite and we can’t wait to share some amazing announcements with you next week. In the meantime, here are the latest functionalities that landed in production in the month of October-2019. File sharing experience in Outlook Web app...
  7. New for OneNote in October 2018 across Windows 10, Mac and online

in Windows 10 News
    New for OneNote in October 2018 across Windows 10, Mac and online: Today, we’re excited to share the latest updates for OneNote across Windows 10, Mac and online. From cloud file attachments, tag search, to Emoji keyboard and customizable autocorrect, we will be rolling out these updates in the coming weeks, so read on to find out more....
  8. Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News

in Windows 10 News
    Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News: With gamescom and IFA now behind us, we’re taking a look at some of the hottest Windows gaming hardware announcements across various events—bringing them all into one, easy place for you to read. The last few weeks have seen a handful of new gaming laptops, GPUs, monitors and...
  9. OneNote July roundup

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote July roundup: This month the OneNote team is pleased to release new capabilities to enhance inking, clipping content from the web and working with others. We have a lot of great things to share with you, so let’s dive right in. Inking with OneNote Ink effects—Sometimes a simple color...
  10. Microsoft Surface rumor roundup

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface rumor roundup: The latest Microsoft rumors are pointing to a Windows 10 hardware launch this Fall, but no brand-new Kaby Lake-powered Surface devices until later 2017. It's increasingly looking like we'll be seeing at least some new Surface products in calendar 2016, though nothing that...