Windows 10: Onenote page keeps popping up

Discus and support Onenote page keeps popping up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys I am running Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) I have never used Onenote but since a recent Windows update I keep getting a blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alan298, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Alan298 Win User

Onenote page keeps popping up

Hi Guys
    I am running Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476)
    I have never used Onenote but since a recent Windows update I keep getting a blank Onenote page popping up on my screen
    It started as just one page then doubled to two pages then four pages and currently I get eight pages pop up
    I have tried removing the Onenote app but the problem is still there
    This is annoying and I would appreciate any advice as how to stop it happening
    Regards Alan

:)

Alan298, Dec 4, 2019

2. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Onenote page keeps popping up

OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

• Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    • Open the page in which this error is shown
    • On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    • Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    • Sync the changes from desktop to server
    • After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Onenote page keeps popping up

1. Onenote page keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Onenote page keeps

2. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a macbook laptop with dual system windows&apple this is happening at windows system Whenever I open browser edge or chrome in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like...
  3. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a macbook laptop with dual system windows&apple this is happening at windows system Whenever I open browser edge or chrome in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like...
  4. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.: This window pops up when I am scrolling a page. How can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-keeps-popping-up-when-scrolling-a-page/ca70b021-807c-4695-89f8-c5380a5d4c95
  6. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.: This window pops up when I am scrolling a page. How can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-keeps-popping-up-when-scrolling-a-page/ca70b021-807c-4695-89f8-c5380a5d4c95
  7. Window keeps popping up when scrolling a page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

"Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a Asus laptop. Whenever I open any of the software in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like if I want to search something on Microsoft Edge, after I type few letters...
  9. Page Default error keeps popping up

Page Default error keeps popping up: Hello all, I’d like to first start off this problem with a bit of a back story.. Just as of Thursday(the day before i write this) i installed the new version of Windows 1903. Which a very cool upgrade. The first time i tried updating i got a BSOD so i retried with...
  10. Pop up page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up page: I am getting a page come up saying I have a trojan and if I do't click on it my computer will be irreversibly damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-page/fb2522f9-66a0-4a3c-b696-5134dfe5e9ba"