Windows 10: OneNote printer issue

Discus and support OneNote printer issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OneNote printer issue Unable to print from OneNote. Keep getting "unexpected CONFIGURATION PROBLEM 0X80040154... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pad-Antonio, Jul 28, 2020.

1. OneNote printer issue

OneNote printer issue

Unable to print from OneNote. Keep getting "unexpected CONFIGURATION PROBLEM 0X80040154

:)

Pad-Antonio, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Jul 28, 2020
  3. printer issues

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• Is it a wired or wireless printer?
    • Is the printer connected via network to your computer?
    I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager
    • Select devices and printers
    • Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I suggest you to update the drivers for the printers and check if it helps.

I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 28, 2020
  4. carsonsw Win User

OneNote printer issue

onenote hijacked printer

Hey Don,

I believe this is the answer to your question:

Remove OneNote as the Default Printer

1. Click the “Start” button and then click “Printers and Devices.”

2. Click the arrow icon next to the “Printers and Faxes” label in the Devices and Printers window to display a complete list of all printer devices installed on the computer. Click and highlight the device name of the printer you want to use as the system default.

3. Right-click the printer device icon and then and click “Set as default printer” after the pop-up menu appears. Close the “Printers and Devices” window. Windows no longer uses the OneNote virtual printer as the default print device when printing from an application.
    If you want to print to the OneNote virtual printer device, you must select it in the “Print” dialog box when you print from Windows programs.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Carson

carsonsw, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

OneNote printer issue

1. OneNote printer issue - Similar Threads - OneNote printer issue

2. How to use the Windows OneNote printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use the Windows OneNote printer: I have a paper form that needs to be filled in. Instead of filling it in by handwriting, I want to fill it in on the PC using the OneNote virtual printer. Steps: *Go to Control Panel>Devices and Printers and choose OneNote for Windows 10 * Select a location *Fill in the form...
  3. Onenote issues of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onenote issues of use: I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via the start menu as I normally did I have to go to my pc where is shows all the apps on my system and there I find Onenote and...
  4. Onenote issues of use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote issues of use: I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via the start menu as I normally did I have to go to my pc where is shows all the apps on my system and there I find Onenote and...
  5. Duplicate OneNote Printers

Duplicate OneNote Printers: Every time a new User signs in on a device, we end up with a duplicate OneNote printer. In some offices where people are often hot swapping seats they have 20+ OneNote printers. This happens on every computer. How can we prevent this from happening? I have searched all over...
  6. OneNote Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Sync Issue: Hello, I have five newer OneNote notebooks what use OneDrive to sync them on several devices desktop, laptop, Surface, Samsung tablet, Pixel 3a. I see five "shortcuts" similar to ones you'd create in Windows in the OneDrive Documents directory, one for each of the notebooks....
  7. OneNote Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Issues: About a month ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. Everything was working except OneNote. I have used the same notebook for years and after this install, was given an error that this notebook did not exist, And then Last night Web clipper started saving in a new...
  8. remove OneNote printer with powershell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    remove OneNote printer with powershell: [ATTACH] Hi world, I d like to remove OneNote printer with powershell but it does not work and one printer is not listed (OneNote) any help will be apreciated....
  9. Onenote hijacking printer 2019

Onenote hijacking printer 2019: I just installed a new printer, downloaded the software and hit print and Onenote hijacked the process. Setting the default hasn't changed the situation. Is there someone who can advice me on the solution to this issue. Any assistance would be much appreciated....
  10. OneNote issues

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote issues: OneNote on WIn10 preview appeared completely different. That's fine and all but my notes are not syncing. My recent notes consist of just blank notes. ANyone else with that problem? THanks. 8093