Windows 10: OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

Discus and support OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Whenever I boot up my PC, it says OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted. Does anyone know what the issue could be? 16376 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Jesse Williams, Aug 14, 2015.

1. OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

Whenever I boot up my PC, it says OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

:)

Jesse Williams, Aug 14, 2015

2. how to stop onenote from startup?

I'm using onenote 2016 and Windows 10. Already tried a lot of ways, including disable it in the task manager and delete the shortcut in the startup folder. But it still automatically opens when windows is on.

[Moved from: Office / OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 2016]

student_DZ, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Send to One Note Opens on Startup Ever Since the Fall Windows Update

I don't think you read my post. I already deleted the shortcut but "Send to OneNote" still starts at startup.

DragonflyKing, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

Hello Jesse,

I had this to. You can open your OneDrive folder online, open your Documents folder, and delete the Notebook shortcut file with the shortcut arrow on it. *Smile

Brink, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Thanks Brink. I will check it out.

Jesse Williams, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

1. OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted. - Similar Threads - OneNote Shortcuts can't

2. Onenote has deleted everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onenote has deleted everything: Its seems like no one knows what to do ive been having troubles with one note and one drive as one note has deleted everything including my backups and i can not restore them ive tried every possible way from logging out to shuting off the device but nothing works and all...
  3. OneNote deleted section with password recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote deleted section with password recovery: Hello, Is there any way where I can recover my lost password-protected OneNote section? I tried going into the deleted note bin but couldn't find it there. I don't think that it is permanently deleted as it did not reach the 2 month period yet. I was able to recover another...
  4. OneNote 2016 Keyboard Shortcut Stopped Working

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2016 Keyboard Shortcut Stopped Working: Hi Guys I use OneNote 2016 and one of my Keyboard shortcuts has stopped working. I use Ctrl + Alt + M to move items from my Inbox to other folders. For some reason it has stopped working all my other work !!! I have checked other apps to see if it conflicts but cannot find...
  5. Delete calcuator shortcut key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete calcuator shortcut key: Got on my Windows 1o computer and a some keys are acting as shortcuts, such as calculator and the One Drive. How can I turn o..? How do I reset the keyboard?...
  6. Can't sign into OneNote [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into OneNote [Windows 10]: When I try to sign into OneNote, I get an error message saying I need to be connected to the internet even though I'm connected to it and browsing the web, streaming music, etc. This has been going on for months. [ATTACH]...
  7. Can't delete Steam game shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Steam game shortcuts: Hi I recently got a new PC and was getting it set up okay.I found a way to restore the Games folder on for Windows 10(using the shell:games) command in Run. I made copied and my games executables,and then pasted the shortcuts in my newly created Games folder.Now,i did...
  8. Deleted Cortana Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Cortana Shortcut: Yeah, I did that. Now I can not start Cortana on my Windows 10 desktop... Um, what is the target for Cortana? Or how can I make a new Cortana shortcut? 28511
  9. Quick acces - can't delete shortcut to deleted folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick acces - can't delete shortcut to deleted folder: I added a folder to quick access in explorer. But after I deleted that folder I am unable to delete the item in quick access? *sarc 39707
  10. Can't name shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't name shortcut: I’m new to W10. I’ve created a “God mode / Uber” control panel shortcut in W10 by creating a new folder on the (display) desktop and then naming it “Uber Panel.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}”. Doing this does indeed result in a shortcut with a control-panel-like icon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote shortcuts cant be deleted windows 10

2. onenote shortcuts cant be deleted