Windows 10: OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

Discus and support OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Whenever I boot up my PC, it says OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted. Does anyone know what the issue could be? 16376 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Jesse Williams, Aug 14, 2015.

1. OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

Whenever I boot up my PC, it says OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

:)

Jesse Williams, Aug 14, 2015

2. how to stop onenote from startup?

I'm using onenote 2016 and Windows 10. Already tried a lot of ways, including disable it in the task manager and delete the shortcut in the startup folder. But it still automatically opens when windows is on.

[Moved from: Office / OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 2016]

student_DZ, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Send to One Note Opens on Startup Ever Since the Fall Windows Update

I don't think you read my post. I already deleted the shortcut but "Send to OneNote" still starts at startup.

DragonflyKing, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

Hello Jesse,

I had this to. You can open your OneDrive folder online, open your Documents folder, and delete the Notebook shortcut file with the shortcut arrow on it. *Smile

Brink, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Thanks Brink. I will check it out.

Jesse Williams, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted.

1. OneNote Shortcuts can't be deleted. - Similar Threads - OneNote Shortcuts can't

2. Can't delete Internet Shortcut file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete Internet Shortcut file: Basically i dragged an image from google into desktop but instead of the image this file was created and now i can't delete it or do anything with it, it's just stuck here in the desktop. i tried a force delete from cmd but apparently such file does not exist, How do i get...
  3. Can't delete Internet Shortcut file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete Internet Shortcut file: Basically i dragged an image from google into desktop but instead of the image this file was created and now i can't delete it or do anything with it, it's just stuck here in the desktop. i tried a force delete from cmd but apparently such file does not exist, How do i get...
  4. Onenote Deleted notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onenote Deleted notes: I accidentally deleted something, and was wondering where to find deleted notes- i tried the methods i found online, but I can't seem to find the "deleted notes" section in view. This is what I see:...
  5. Onenote Deleted notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote Deleted notes: I accidentally deleted something, and was wondering where to find deleted notes- i tried the methods i found online, but I can't seem to find the "deleted notes" section in view. This is what I see:...
  6. can't delete desktop shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't delete desktop shortcuts: [ATTACH] everytime i try to delete something it says "item not found" and turning into a globe https://preview.redd.it/394w025d6yp61.png?width=84&format=png&auto=webp&s=c967e10948be142ae9ebbf7ae8b96ef61135c10b submitted by /u/xander1090 [link] [comments]...
  7. I can't delete this desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't delete this desktop shortcut: [ATTACH][ATTACH] "Could not find this item" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-this-desktop-shortcut/199543c4-9ea6-4beb-8918-8507081a5bed
  8. I can't delete this desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete this desktop shortcut: [ATTACH][ATTACH] When I try to delete it says "Could not find this item" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-this-desktop-shortcut/8cd5a5c8-d345-4a93-9602-836acdc8a8e4
  9. OneNote Delete

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote Delete: Greetings, It's been awhile since I've been on this forum. I hope this finds you all well. I want to start using OneNote for some courses I will be taking. I had used it in the past and uninstalled it as I had no use for it at the time. I have some leftover notebooks that I...
  10. Can't delete Steam game shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Steam game shortcuts: Hi I recently got a new PC and was getting it set up okay.I found a way to restore the Games folder on for Windows 10(using the shell:games) command in Run. I made copied and my games executables,and then pasted the shortcuts in my newly created Games folder.Now,i did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote shortcuts cant be deleted windows 10

2. onenote shortcuts cant be deleted