Windows 10: OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

Discus and support OneNote: Text invisible/disappears in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When using OneNote sometimes parts of the text disappears/become invisible. These parts only appears again when I hover mouse cursor over the text or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexandreBorges4, May 31, 2019.

1. OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

When using OneNote sometimes parts of the text disappears/become invisible. These parts only appears again when I hover mouse cursor over the text or when I change to another page or close OneNote and open again.

I'm using OneNote (Versão 16001.11629.20028.0), Windows 10 (Version 1803 - Build 17134.765), all my drivers are updated.

My computer is a Lenovo Yoga 920 (13lKB)

OneNote: Text invisible/disappears [​IMG]OneNote: Text invisible/disappears [​IMG]

:)

AlexandreBorges4, May 31, 2019

2. Invisible Text...?

I'd love to...but even there all the text is invisible unless I click on something, uh oh...

MrJayTCarter, May 31, 2019
  3. Invisible Text...?

Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!

OneNote: Text invisible/disappears [​IMG]

OneNote: Text invisible/disappears [​IMG]

MrJayTCarter, May 31, 2019
  4. OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

• Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    • Open the page in which this error is shown
    • On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    • Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    • Sync the changes from desktop to server
    • After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, May 31, 2019
Thema:

OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

1. OneNote: Text invisible/disappears - Similar Threads - OneNote Text invisible

2. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote drawings disappeared.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment that's due tomorrow morning and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted....
  3. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote drawings disappeared.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment that's due tomorrow morning and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted....
  4. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Text bars are invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text bars are invisible: It's better to look at the photos provided. Text bars and text in general on my computer has turned invisible and my microsoft office application also are not displaying normally. Someone has suggested changing the theme of my computer which has been tried but not worked. Any...
  6. Text bars are invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text bars are invisible: It's better to look at the photos provided. Text bars and text in general on my computer has turned invisible and my microsoft office application also are not displaying normally. Someone has suggested changing the theme of my computer which has been tried but not worked. Any...
  7. Invisible text in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible text in settings: Hello,I have a problem in the windows 10 settings :i can't see any text and i can't fix it.Do you have any idea to fix this please?Here are some examples of my settings : Thank you....
  8. OneNote Files Disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Files Disappeared: I realize that this is now a legacy app . . . no longer enhanced; however, I had developed a rather extensive set of notebooks containing recipes that I cannot duplicate. When I launch OneNote 2013 as I have always done, there are no notebooks available. I'm told I don't...
  9. wordpad makes text invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wordpad makes text invisible: submitted by /u/northfour [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9tbhe/wordpad_makes_text_invisible/
  10. Invisible Text...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible Text...?: Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one note text disappearing

2. onenote text disappearing

3. OneNote invisible

4. one note typing and text disappears,
  5. one onenote text is invisible,
  6. onenote content disappears,
  7. text that appears invisible,
  8. onenote text disappears ,
  9. onenote Copy Text from Picture missing,
  10. typing is invisible in one note