Windows 10: OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

Discus and support OneNote: Text invisible/disappears in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When using OneNote sometimes parts of the text disappears/become invisible. These parts only appears again when I hover mouse cursor over the text or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexandreBorges4, May 31, 2019.

1. OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

When using OneNote sometimes parts of the text disappears/become invisible. These parts only appears again when I hover mouse cursor over the text or when I change to another page or close OneNote and open again.

I'm using OneNote (Versão 16001.11629.20028.0), Windows 10 (Version 1803 - Build 17134.765), all my drivers are updated.

My computer is a Lenovo Yoga 920 (13lKB)

OneNote: Text invisible/disappears [​IMG]OneNote: Text invisible/disappears [​IMG]

:)

AlexandreBorges4, May 31, 2019

2. Invisible Text...?

I'd love to...but even there all the text is invisible unless I click on something, uh oh...

MrJayTCarter, May 31, 2019
  3. Invisible Text...?

Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!

OneNote: Text invisible/disappears [​IMG]

OneNote: Text invisible/disappears [​IMG]

MrJayTCarter, May 31, 2019
  4. OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

• Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    • Open the page in which this error is shown
    • On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    • Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    • Sync the changes from desktop to server
    • After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, May 31, 2019
Thema:

OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

1. OneNote: Text invisible/disappears - Similar Threads - OneNote Text invisible

2. Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it): So recently I changed the settings to high contrast colors (From the windows lock screen) but quickly switched back to the normal settings. But after switching back to the normal colors, half the colors are in high contrast and the other half are not. This probably does...
  3. Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall: Hi I have both on my computers running W10 and office 365. Happy with the new OneNote but would like to uninstall OneNote 2016 as it confuses matters. Can I do so without losing any data (notes)? I understand that OneNote 2016 stores notes on the local hard drive but will...
  4. OneNote "Copy Text from Picture"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote "Copy Text from Picture": I have a new computer. I have been using a feature of OneNote to “Copy Text from Picture”. When I try to use this same feature with my new computer and I right click on the image I pasted in OneNote and “Copy Text from Picture” does not appear as a menu option. What do I...
  5. OneNote in Windows 10 ink to numbers instead of text

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneNote in Windows 10 ink to numbers instead of text: Hi! My windows ink in OneNote is no longer functioning properly, I'm getting mostly numbers instead of text when I'm trying to translate from ink to text. I have done the improve ink recognition and it has worked ok previously, not perfect but ok. I'm writing in English,...
  6. Text that disappears from menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Text that disappears from menus: Hey, I have a strange problem with text that disappears in all kinds of software I use. Sometimes it disappears completely and sometimes becomes strange symbols as in the picture attached. * I have Windows 10 on a stationary computer. I scanned for viruses and everything look...
  7. Text Disappearing All Over Windows Randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Text Disappearing All Over Windows Randomly: Hello all, Ive got a weird issue here. More often than not, when I log onto Windows on my laptop, my desktop icons are missing text. It is not limited to just the icons though. Context menus are all missing text as well, along with everything when I open Windows explorer....
  8. Run Dialog Box dysfunctional (Invisible text and doesn't always work)

in Windows 10 Support
    Run Dialog Box dysfunctional (Invisible text and doesn't always work): First things first, hey everyone! I'm a complete noobie to forums altogether, and usually i just spend time on them reading other ppls problems/solutions but i've never actually made a post myself (cause i guess i never really needed to ?), since most of them have already...
  9. Text randomly disappears in most programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Text randomly disappears in most programs: After installing creators update, the text in most programs would disappear randomly, making them impossible to use. Symptoms before this happens: Computer usually hangs (sometimes even mouse cursor freezes) for at least a few minutes If I happen to have task manager...
  10. Invisible Text...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible Text...?: Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!...