Windows 10: Onenote UWP App stucking cannot be open uninstall or reinstall.

Discus and support Onenote UWP App stucking cannot be open uninstall or reinstall. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the problem app is Onenote suddenly it cannot be open so I reset the app with app setting and it work. but if I restart the problem will repeat I'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KittinPukavanutch, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Onenote UWP App stucking cannot be open uninstall or reinstall.

the problem app is Onenote suddenly it cannot be open so I reset the app with app setting and it work.

but if I restart the problem will repeat I'll have to reset it again so I have to try another way by uninstall/reinstall but the app is not completely uninstall and stuck now the situation right now is.

-Onenote in nolonger on the list of App&feature simply windows did not acknowledge it as installed

-but the icon is still on the list of start>all app with a blank purple icon as image below.

Onenote UWP App stucking cannot be open uninstall or reinstall. 5691559c-b506-427a-86f9-e1f9960cf0f8?upload=true.jpg

-If I click to open It will load white bar at the bottom as image and stuck there.

-If I right click to uninstall nothings happen.

-I tried to uninstall with powershell.

-I tried to locate local files to delete but cannot find it.

-Microsoft store did not see onenote as install, so I can click to install and it will run into error code:0x800706D9.

-I didn't install anythings or do somethings about system files recently really have no clue how this can happen.

And unlucky my system backup image file is corrupted and I really need to use onenote.

So what should I do now it will be very frustrating to have to reinstall everythings just for onenote. T_T

:)

KittinPukavanutch, Feb 2, 2019
  2. TimReilly Win User

Reinstall OneNote

I mistakenly uninstalled OneNote...

How do I reinstall it?

I can't find it in the store or in my apps list.

Thanks for the help,

Tim

TimReilly, Feb 2, 2019
  3. MarkTiede Win User
    Uninstalled app can't be reinstalled.

I was having trouble with an app. The developer suggested I uninstall the app, then reboot, the reinstall it. I uninstalled the app. I rebooted. I went to the store to reinstall it and the store says it is already installed and provides a "Launch" button.
    But the app is NOT installed. It doesn't show up in the list of apps. And clicking the "Launch" button does nothing.

So now I am stuck with a paid for app that I can't get reinstalled.

How do I get around this?

(on 950xl)

MarkTiede, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Onenote UWP App stucking cannot be open uninstall or reinstall.

Could not uninstall current OneNote app from the "all apps" column.

Hi Frostgiant,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • What exactly happens when you try to open the app?
    • Do you get any error message or error code on the screen?
    • If yes, what exactly is the error message?
    As of now, I suggest you to restart your Computer and try to open your OneNote . if issue still persists, I kindly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by
    Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Onenote UWP App stucking cannot be open uninstall or reinstall.

1. Onenote UWP App stucking cannot be open uninstall or reinstall. - Similar Threads - Onenote UWP App

2. HELP!!! UWP APPS CRASH ON OPENNING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!!! UWP APPS CRASH ON OPENNING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS: Hi so i ran into some issues on windows 10 where every uwp app that i run crashes except settings of courseplease help me. i tried to bring them back but everything i tried didnt work. by bringing back i meant by making it work with powershell commands but none of those fixed...
  3. HELP!!! UWP APPS CRASH ON OPENNING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!! UWP APPS CRASH ON OPENNING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS: Hi so i ran into some issues on windows 10 where every uwp app that i run crashes except settings of courseplease help me. i tried to bring them back but everything i tried didnt work. by bringing back i meant by making it work with powershell commands but none of those fixed...
  4. HELP!!! UWP APPS CRASH ON OPENNING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot update or reinstall OneNote

Cannot update or reinstall OneNote: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. I was trying to update OneNote when I got a "0x800706D9" error message, which I looked up online. As a result, I checked the Storage, Windows Update, and Windows Firewall services; the first two were set as "Automatic Delayed,"...
  6. Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder: Please keep in mind I don't want to reset at all costs.One day I corrupted the WindowsApps folder permissions and probably some other folders I don't know about right now, after many tries to fix it I decided to delete it, uninstall most uwp apps, and then try again. I didn't...
  7. Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store: Hi, I am wondering if anyone can share me a solution to this problem? I have been trying over and over again to install OneNote App but it won't work. I have tried the following that I got from youtube:Reset MS Store from Settings > Apps and Features > Ms Store >...
  8. uwp apps not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uwp apps not opening: most of the universal windows platform apps windows store apps won't open on my pc for some reason, though system apps such as quick assist, windows defender, settings, and windows sandbox do open. is there a reason this happens and a fix for this issue? video demonstration:...
  9. UWP Apps not opening

UWP Apps not opening: Hello, I changed the permissions of the WindowsApps folder, as i was trying to edit some of the files, however now the apps will not open. I am sure that this is not due to me modifying any files. Is there a way to restore the permissions, or what permissions need to be...
  10. Problem reinstalling uwp apps

Problem reinstalling uwp apps: Hello everyone, hope you can help me. I recently installed an SSD in my laptop. Before that, I had some Microsoft Store (non-default) apps installed in my HDD (on a secondary partition named DATA). After I cloned the OS from the HDD to the SSD and booted Windows from it I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove onenote 2016

2. onenote uwp stuck login