Windows 10: OneNote V:16001.11231.20118.0

Discus and support OneNote V:16001.11231.20118.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "You no longer have permission to access this notebook. We'll sync again ......etc." I get this message after having cleaned many old files from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimArchibald, Feb 2, 2019.

1. OneNote V:16001.11231.20118.0

"You no longer have permission to access this notebook. We'll sync again ......etc."

I get this message after having cleaned many old files from my computer. Is there a way I can restore my permission and sync again?

:)

JimArchibald, Feb 2, 2019

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Feb 2, 2019
  4. OneNote V:16001.11231.20118.0

OneNote won't open

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Have you downloaded the app from store?
    Also install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing
    experience.

I suggest you try restart your Computer and try to open your OneNote . if issue still persists, I kindly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

OneNote V:16001.11231.20118.0

1. OneNote V:16001.11231.20118.0 - Similar Threads - OneNote 16001 11231

2. OneNote

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OneNote: I decided to try OneNote. I have the MS Office 365 subscription supposedly. On the top ribbon, I don't have any "Home" selection that is similar to other Office products and I don't have any "File" selection at all. This flies in the face of even the Microsoft training...
  3. OneNote

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote: NETOneNote ExcelWordExcel→OneNote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%BB%98%E7%AE%8B%E3%82%84onenote%E3%81%AB/6846ae76-b69d-407b-8186-df52517c46e5
  4. Onenote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote: On the OneNote screen: I cannot see the far left side of the screen. For instance, the "+Add Notebook" option is not visible. Tried adjusting width by dragging the borders, tried "Full Screen" option, tried everything. What about re-installing? Any ideas?...
  5. OneNote

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote: Aside from the obvious (app no longer accessible), are there any repercussions to deleting the OneNote app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote/81806867-3428-446a-b7f2-d984cfce14a4
  6. OneNote

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote: All of a sudden, OneNote on my laptop will not sync. My phone is the only access I have to my data on OneDrive. Now I am always being asked to change my PW. I have passwords for Hotmail, Microsoft account, Passport, OneDrive and probably a half a dozen other MS products....
  7. OneNote

OneNote: Recently when trying to expand the one note app into full screen or even a slightly extended screen view, there is a constant persisting dark grey bar that appears across the bottom half of the screen that will not go away.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Onenote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onenote: Its seems like no one knows what to do ive been having troubles with one note and one drive as one note has deleted everything including my backups and i can not restore them ive tried every possible way from logging out to shuting off the device but nothing works and all...
  9. Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall: Hi I have both on my computers running W10 and office 365. Happy with the new OneNote but would like to uninstall OneNote 2016 as it confuses matters. Can I do so without losing any data (notes)? I understand that OneNote 2016 stores notes on the local hard drive but will...
  10. OneNote

OneNote: I have no idea what happened but I signed out of my account and everything in my OneNote files were gone. I have nothing in OneNote. any suggestions for finding my files and restoring them?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OneNote 16001.11231.20118.0