Windows 10: OneNote will not link up to my cell

Discus and support OneNote will not link up to my cell in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this section might have been deleted from the server. You can try to sync this section again, or copy your notes to another section.that]s what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by corey007, Mar 13, 2023.

1. corey007 Win User

OneNote will not link up to my cell

this section might have been deleted from the server. You can try to sync this section again, or copy your notes to another section.that]s what it saysplease help

:)

corey007, Mar 13, 2023

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 13, 2023
  3. New Cell Phone, Sync OneNote

I got a new Samsung Epix a while ago. I'm trying to sync it with OneNote on my desktop. The thing is that OneNote came with the cell phone, and I had originally had OneNote on my desktop. How can I get these two to sync? There is no OneNote option on ActiveSync.
    I've looked around in several forums and I don't think I've seen my question asked anywhere else.

Thanks.

Vincent Chao, Mar 13, 2023
  4. OneNote will not link up to my cell

Keep Getting Error From OneNote When Trying to Open Notebook?

Hi Webb842,

OneNote Mobile on Windows Phone 7 will not support opening section groups in a notebook.

To have the sections present in Section groups opened in OneNote Mobile, you can follow the below steps:

• In OneNote Desktop, Select and Right-Click on the section group you want to open in OneNote Mobile.
    • Perform "Copy link" operation
    • Mail yourself the link copied
    • On Phone, tap on OneNote link to open the section group in OneNote mobile as a notebook.
    Hope this helps in solving this issue.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Mar 13, 2023
Thema:

OneNote will not link up to my cell

1. OneNote will not link up to my cell - Similar Threads - OneNote link cell

2. In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Phone Link, some of my Messages contain my contact's name and my cell number. What's...: Sometime over the past few days, some of my Messages contain the name of the contact with whom I'm having the exchange and also my cell number. For example: Arthur Fonzarelli, 646 123-4567. Not all of the contacts, but just some of them.I just got a new phone, the Samsung...
  3. OneNote 2010 stopped scan link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote 2010 stopped scan link: In OneNote 2010 to scan a document I do this: Enter - Scanner Printout - Custom Insert. This week it has stopped working. The computer simply locks and I have to use Task Manager to unlock. Can anyone help this 76-year old pensioner with the precise process in OneNote 2019 to...
  4. OneNote 2010 stopped scan link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneNote 2010 stopped scan link: In OneNote 2010 to scan a document I do this: Enter - Scanner Printout - Custom Insert. This week it has stopped working. The computer simply locks and I have to use Task Manager to unlock. Can anyone help this 76-year old pensioner with the precise process in OneNote 2019 to...
  5. OneNote 2010 stopped scan link

6. OneNote will not link up to my cell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote will not link up to my cell: this section might have been deleted from the server. You can try to sync this section again, or copy your notes to another section.that]s what it saysplease help...
  7. OneNote will not link up to my cell

OneNote will not link up to my cell: this section might have been deleted from the server. You can try to sync this section again, or copy your notes to another section.that]s what it saysplease help...
  8. OneNote Windows 10... path link to a folder in a drive.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote Windows 10... path link to a folder in a drive.: Hi, Using OneNote Windows 10 and would like to create a path that link to a folder in a drive. Meaning, I clicked the Link button, insert a name 'Common' and the path is D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ Click the Common and it should open that path in Windows Explorer. It is...
  9. Windows 10 OneNote created links not working in OneNote Online

Windows 10 OneNote created links not working in OneNote Online: The solution posted here: A fix for links not working in OneNote Online - Microsoft Community doesn't seem to work for Windows 10 OneNote created link which is accessed using OneNote online. Please let me know if there is a fix....
  10. Backing up OneNote?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Backing up OneNote?: Hello! I was wonding if I can backup OneNote? Like if I want to do a clean install of Win10 in the future. Right now I'm using Notepad for all of my notes but thinking about moving everything to OneNote if I could back it up. -Thanks!! 21773