Windows 10: OneNote Windows 10 Spell Check Not Working

Discus and support OneNote Windows 10 Spell Check Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The spell check for OneNote for Windows 10 does not work on my laptop. No red line appears under miss-spelled words, Hide Proofing Errors is set to off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nicknick1606, May 28, 2020.

1. OneNote Windows 10 Spell Check Not Working

The spell check for OneNote for Windows 10 does not work on my laptop. No red line appears under miss-spelled words, Hide Proofing Errors is set to off and the language is set up correctly so I'm out of ideas.

OneNote 2016 spell check works ok for me but I prefer how the Win 10 version looks the same across platforms, Office 365 online/iPhone/iPad.

Any help would be most appreciated.

:)

nicknick1606, May 28, 2020

2. How to turn off spelling and grammar check in OneNote on Windows 10

For disabling spelling and grammar errors, follow these steps:

1. Go to Review tab → LanguageLanguage preferences in OneNote from the top ribbon.
    2. OneNote options window will appear, go to Proofing, third from top, you can see the options on the right side.
    3. Click Hide Spelling and grammar errors.
    4. Restart OneNote.

It will disable all the spelling mistakes.

Siva Lokam, May 28, 2020
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Windows 10 OneNote spell check

Hi,

If the spellchecker on OneNote is turned on, it should be checking the spelling on every page created. To fix the issue, we suggest running a repair for Office programs. To view the steps to repair Office issues, please click the article below:

Repair an Office application

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, May 28, 2020
  4. OneNote Windows 10 Spell Check Not Working

Enable spell check on Windows 10 OneNote

I will to use spell check on all phrase such as Facebook and etc.,.

ShawnWise7960, May 28, 2020
Thema:

OneNote Windows 10 Spell Check Not Working

1. OneNote Windows 10 Spell Check Not Working - Similar Threads - OneNote Spell Check

2. spell check not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    spell check not working: spell check not working.It suddenly quite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-check-not-working/412c01b2-a552-48f8-a942-60c21184f397
  3. spell check not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spell check not working: spell check not working.It suddenly quite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-check-not-working/412c01b2-a552-48f8-a942-60c21184f397
  4. spell check not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Spell check stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spell check stopped working: Hi When I open a new word document the spell check does not work. I'm not the greatest speller so this is annoying. I often open an older document, which has spell check working, and edit this to get around the problem. But I can't figure out why new documents don't work in...
  6. Spell check stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spell check stopped working: Hi When I open a new word document the spell check does not work. I'm not the greatest speller so this is annoying. I often open an older document, which has spell check working, and edit this to get around the problem. But I can't figure out why new documents don't work in...
  7. Spell check not working in reply.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Spell check not working in reply.: Using Office 2010 and Windows 1903. When replying to an email spelling errors comes up underlined. A right click instead of offering the correct work comes up with signatures. Now the perceived wisdom seems to be that you edit signatures and put -- above the signature and...
  8. Spell check not working for Windows 10 including Onenote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spell check not working for Windows 10 including Onenote: Up until approximately a month ago, the automatic spell check option on my laptop has stopped working and misspelled words are no longer autocorrect, nor does the a wavy red line appear underneath it. I only noticed this through Onenote for Windows 10, because Word,...
  9. Bing Image Search + OneNote & OneNote Online Spell Check update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Image Search + OneNote & OneNote Online Spell Check update: We on the OneNote team are always working to improve our experiences and provide more to our customers. From big release to small updates and enhancements we are always listening to your feedback. In today’s post we wanted to introduce you to a couple recent updates: Clip to...
  10. Spell Check Enabled but not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Spell Check Enabled but not working: Hi. Have creators update installed, spell check as I go is enabled and spell check in general under typing settings is also enabled, but inside of Gmail and my other Web Email it doesn't highlight errors as it finds them. I checked the registry and both are enabled there...