Windows 10: OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page

Discus and support OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In OneNote 2016 the user can email a page in a Notebook using the menu FILE - SEND and selecting the method of sending. Where is this menu command in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bruce Albrecht, Sep 8, 2018.

1. OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page

In OneNote 2016 the user can email a page in a Notebook using the menu FILE - SEND and selecting the method of sending.

Where is this menu command in the Windows 10 OneNote app?

I know the obvious work around but has Microsoft removed or not yet added this send feature?

Since OneNote 2016 is being discontinued with the Windows 10 OneNote App replacing it in the future we all need to learn to use the W10 app although it seems less powerful.

Am I misunderstanding something?

:)

Bruce Albrecht, Sep 8, 2018

2. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2018
  4. GrzegorzN Win User

OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page

Vertical section list in OneNote (especially mobile version)

I posted it as you adviced:

Vertical section list in OneNote (especially Windows 10 Mobile version) - Microsoft Tech Community - 62958

I think, there is no Vertial view in new versions of OneNote. I posted suggestion in Windows 10 Opinion Center aplication (I don't know how's it called in english) - on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.

GrzegorzN, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page

1. OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page - Similar Threads - OneNote version emaioing

2. My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...: I've used the clipboard history since Windows 10, and I want to use clipboard history like I did, except now in Windows 11, which shouldn't be so different or difficult, but it doesn't seem to work like it use to in Win10. I want to inform that I have both the 'clipboard...
  3. My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...: I've used the clipboard history since Windows 10, and I want to use clipboard history like I did, except now in Windows 11, which shouldn't be so different or difficult, but it doesn't seem to work like it use to in Win10. I want to inform that I have both the 'clipboard...
  4. drag and drop pages in OneNote

drag and drop pages in OneNote: I lost the ability to drag and drop pages in 2 sections of a notebook in OneNote for Win 10. I can drag a page, but it won't drop where I want it - it just goes back to the same spot it was in. I can see that the drop isn't going to work, as the other pages don't shift like...
  5. Page Breaks on Onenote for Windows 10

Page Breaks on Onenote for Windows 10: I am asking about the Onenote for Windows 10 app, not Onenote 2016. I want to send the things I write up in a onenote page via PDF to people. I generally do this by using the Print to PDF feature. However, whenever I write and draw diagrams, some of my content gets cut off...
  6. Onenote for windows 10 default zoom when "Add Page"

Onenote for windows 10 default zoom when "Add Page": When I add a new page "+ Add Page" on my Windows 10 Pro. Version 1909, build 18363.478 the page opens at a larger zoom level. I can hold down the CTRL key and scroll the mouse wheel to reduce the zoom. But it never retains that zoom level when I add the next new page....
  7. Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows

Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows: In https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Rearrange-section-tabs-and-page-tabs-in-OneNote-for-Windows-92edb8cf-eee3-4310-b85f-06e1c25ab79f I read that I should be able to rearrange pages by dragging the page tab. This does not work, however. When I drag and drop a page tab...
  8. New OneNote version 16.0.10325.20049 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New OneNote version 16.0.10325.20049 for Windows 10: Hey OneNote fans! We just released a new update on Windows 10 (version 16.0.10325.20049) with a number of features based directly on your feedback. As always these features are rolling out, so if you don't see one of them yet then check back soon. Here's what's new for...
  9. Which version of OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Which version of OneNote: Hi. I am new to windows. One of the most exciting things I am looking foreword to when I receive my HP Spectre 360x next week (!!) is using OneNote. I would like the full and most complete version. I know OneNote is typically free, but to get the best version do I need to...
  10. Identify OneNote version?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Identify OneNote version?: How do I identify my Microsoft OneNote's version? 26083