Windows 10: OneNote

Discus and support OneNote in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently when trying to expand the one note app into full screen or even a slightly extended screen view, there is a constant persisting dark grey bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CalebP., Nov 20, 2019.

1. CalebP. Win User

OneNote

Recently when trying to expand the one note app into full screen or even a slightly extended screen view, there is a constant persisting dark grey bar that appears across the bottom half of the screen that will not go away. OneNote 6ca4a281-703e-44bb-899c-769417add90b?upload=true.jpg OneNote 646b63b6-32e1-4c4b-a4ed-de3e1eb237b9?upload=true.jpg

:)

CalebP., Nov 20, 2019

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Nov 20, 2019
  4. OneNote

OneNote won't open

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Have you downloaded the app from store?
    Also install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing
    experience.

I suggest you try restart your Computer and try to open your OneNote . if issue still persists, I kindly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

OneNote

1. OneNote - Similar Threads - OneNote

2. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  3. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  4. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. One drive/OneNote issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  6. One drive/OneNote issues

One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  7. replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10: Hello, the replay button is missing on OneNote for windows 10 version. I downloaded Version 16001.14326.21828.0 from Microsoft store but it occurred to me that this version has no replay button! the question has been asked before by others but yet to have a proper solution...
  8. replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10: Hello, the replay button is missing on OneNote for windows 10 version. I downloaded Version 16001.14326.21828.0 from Microsoft store but it occurred to me that this version has no replay button! the question has been asked before by others but yet to have a proper solution...
  9. replay button missing in OneNote for windows 10

10. How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change text from all uppercase and lower case in windows 11 onenote: So i use one note extensively and i cannot find an option to select a text and make it all caps or all lowercase, and it is absolutely frustrating cuz i use this to emphasize important thinfs in my notes and helps me to retain the information better visually....