Windows 10: OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare

Discus and support OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A developer who goes by the alias NTAuthority recently showed off a OnePlus 6T handset running Windows 10 on ARM operating system. After some tweaks to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Apr 13, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare

A developer who goes by the alias NTAuthority recently showed off a OnePlus 6T handset running Windows 10 on ARM operating system. After some tweaks to the system, Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T works without any major issues.

NTAuthority has now shared more progress on this crazy cool project and as per the screenshots or videos, he was able to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare on hacked OnePlus 6T running Windows 10 ARM.

It is important to note that OnePlus 6T is able to handle Windows 10 on ARM because of its Snapdragon processor and display that uses a Synaptics touchscreen controller. Windows 10 devices are compatible with trackpads developed by Synaptics and there are some ways to make the touch panel of OnePlus 6T work with Windows 10.

OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare OnePlus-6T-WOA.jpg

The idea of running full Windows 10 desktop on OnePlus 6T is not practical and it’s not something you would want to use it on a daily basis. But it does unlock access to tons of new stuff.

As noted above, Windows 10 ARM-powered OnePlus 6T is able to run game Modern Combat 2 and the game runs smoothly when played with a connected keyboard.

In addition to Modern Combat, the handset is also able to run apps like Chromium and even the system apps of Windows 10, including Task Manager.

OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare Chromium-on-OnePlus-6T.jpg

It is also worth noting that the community has been experimenting with Windows 10 on phones like Google Pixel 3XL and now OnePlus 6T. The work could pave the way for installing and booting Windows 10 on more Android devices and developers may soon consider publishing a tutorial or an app that would let anyone try the OS on their smartphones.

The post OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Archie123 Win User

Modern warfare 2

still looking good OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare :)

OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare [​IMG]

Archie123, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Xbox / modern warfare 2 keeps freezing

I have the same problem. Were you able to fix it?

PsychoRealmIE, Apr 13, 2019
  4. OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare

Call of duty modern warfare 2

Hi,

It seems the components of the game is corrupted
    or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated.
    We will need additional information to isolate this issue. Please provide us additional information by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you tried to re-install Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

2. Have your already updated your drivers?

3. Are you getting any error messages? If yes, please

provide us with a screenshot.

4. To isolate problems with
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, here is a link on
    how to download and use Apps Troubleshooter.

Jomari Arc, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare

1. OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare - Similar Threads - OnePlus able run

2. modern warfare on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern warfare on pc: game was literally fine one day and the next i cant open it. ive done everything....wiped my whole pc to factory defaults, new router, new ram, redownloaded all software, uninstalled/reinstalled cod 5 times. nothing is working idk if its my computer of if their game is just...
  3. Modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modern warfare: I bought cod points through Microsoft on 5th August still didn't receive them ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/2aaaf8e4-bcea-41d7-ad32-c90cf485c36a
  4. modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    modern warfare: COD: Modern Warfare is not on xbox play anywhere is there a way to play the copy from xbox that i bought in microsoft on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/7b1563b1-5775-47af-8fac-ffe3db8c790e
  5. Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t: Windows 10 on ARM has allowed developers to fiddle with smartphones and install the unsupported desktop operating system. Last year, we saw Lumia 950 XL with Windows 10 on ARM and some developers managed to port the project to Google Pixel 3 XL that also uses Snapdragon...
  6. Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare arrives October 25, and here's the trailer bH1lHCirCGI 133745
  7. Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps?: Shouldn't Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 be running at a buttery-smooth 60fps on my computer?? It is running at more like 37fps (that is just my guess). Of course, when I aim right into the air or at any (very few) place with not very much 3d models to load/polygons to...
  8. Developer successfully installs Windows 10 on OnePlus 6T

in Windows 10 News
    Developer successfully installs Windows 10 on OnePlus 6T: Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T wasn’t an April Fools’ Day joke after all. A software developer, who also goes by the alias NTAuthority, has posted another screenshot which shows off the Windows 10’s desktop on OnePlus 6T. A group of developers has been trying to bring Windows...
  9. Developer tries to boot Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T

in Windows 10 News
    Developer tries to boot Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T: After porting Windows 10 on ARM to Raspberry Pi, Nintendo Switch, a group of developers has now managed to boot the operating system on OnePlus 6T. This would obviously not make you more productive or improve the phone’s experience but it is one of the crazy hacks you can do....
  10. Modern warfare 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern warfare 2: still looking good *Smile [img] [img] [img] [img] 46230