Windows 10: Onerive context menu missing

Discus and support Onerive context menu missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The context menu right click with the "Share/View Online/Always Keep On This Device" options is missing on one of my computers for some reason. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tommy Vercetti1, May 28, 2023.

1. Onerive context menu missing

The context menu right click with the "Share/View Online/Always Keep On This Device" options is missing on one of my computers for some reason. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive, but that didn't fix it. I also tried the solutions from the Microsoft support page:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-change-the-user-account-control-policies-to-allow-onedrive-context-menus-1f957672-848d-48bb-bfe8-5af828613211OneDrive.exe is not elevated, but I can't use the solution suggested in the "Elevated is No" tab because I'm using Windows Home and don't have secpol.msc. Out of cu

:)

Tommy Vercetti1, May 28, 2023

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Onerive context menu missing :(

ArmoredCavalry, May 28, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    Context Menu - Open With (Windows Suggested List)

Well.. have a look at this:

Onerive context menu missing 377575d1666287089t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw-done.png

I took a risk. I've set a System Restore point then installed Gold Wave.
    It was not present in that Open With list.

I used the Default Programs Editor:

Onerive context menu missing 377576d1666287156t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw1.jpg

Did you click Save...? You should have seen:

Onerive context menu missing 377577d1666287188t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw2.jpg

Note: if you are running as a standard user you may need to run it as admin, if it doesn't offer a UAC prompt.

Onerive context menu missing 377578d1666287451t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-1.jpg

- opened via Open With as above.

dalchina, May 28, 2023
  4. Onerive context menu missing

Context Menu - Open With (Windows Suggested List)

Diagram 'A' shows Windows' suggested programs
    Diagram 'B' shows the extended list

I have been trying to edit the context menu's "Open with" list of Windows' suggested programs for the .mp3 extension.
    I'm not talking about the extended list, but rather the programs that first appear 'before' the "choose another app" option.
    If you look at Diagram 'A' you will see the preliminary list generated by Windows, this is the list I am looking to modify.
    I have an .mp3 editor named Goldwave that I use for editing audio files, however, I do not want to change the preliminary program Windows uses to open .mp3s. My .mp3s should remain assigned to Winamp Player.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Onerive context menu missing 377543d1666238917t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-.png

Onerive context menu missing 377544d1666238917t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-b.png

Bandit012345, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Onerive context menu missing

1. Onerive context menu missing - Similar Threads - Onerive context menu

2. Missing context menu on search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  3. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  4. Onerive context menu missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onerive context menu missing: The context menu right click with the "Share/View Online/Always Keep On This Device" options is missing on one of my computers for some reason. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive, but that didn't fix it. I also tried the solutions from the Microsoft support...
  5. Onerive context menu missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onerive context menu missing: The context menu right click with the "Share/View Online/Always Keep On This Device" options is missing on one of my computers for some reason. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive, but that didn't fix it. I also tried the solutions from the Microsoft support...
  6. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  7. Missing items in context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing items in context menu: I've noticed that when ever I right click on my Desktop: no longer have nvidia control panel as an option Files: no winrar options like add to archive Certain games: no locale emulator -> run in Japanese There's most likely other stuff missing from context menu too I just...
  8. Word Context Menu Item Missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word Context Menu Item Missing: Hello I am having a problem related to the above topic. My menu entry for the Word Document is missing from the context menu. The registry key is there, but the menu entry is not. I am using the Office 365 x64 version. [img] I already wrote here but did not arrive at a...
  9. Edge-icon missing in context menu

in Browsers and Email
    Edge-icon missing in context menu: Some time ago I suddenly noticed my Edge-icon missing in the contextmenu , now Im in latest Win10 and its still not fixed . Its showing a white field and no Edge-icon , it does open the pdf-file in all the three options , in Edge it opens also . HOW (?) to get this Edge (...
  10. Powershell Missing in Context Menu - FOUND!

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell Missing in Context Menu - FOUND!: Right-click on start button displays a context menu with a variety of system options. Until 10074, that could include Command Prompt or Powershell. In this build, Powershell seems to have disappeared, but not really. It is on the Quick Access Toolbar just below, or over, the...