Windows 10: OneSyncSvc service disappeared, how to bring it back

Discus and support OneSyncSvc service disappeared, how to bring it back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I noticed my e-mails dont sync and then when I checked services I noticed OneSyncSvc is missing which is service responsible for e-mail sync. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DigDeep, Jul 18, 2019.

1. DigDeep Win User

OneSyncSvc service disappeared, how to bring it back

I noticed my e-mails dont sync and then when I checked services I noticed OneSyncSvc is missing which is service responsible for e-mail sync. Windows restore didnt bringed it back.
    That is maybe the reason why a lot of people say e-mail app is not working properly. If that happened to me, it can happen to anybody. I didnt change anything prior to that.

:)

DigDeep, Jul 18, 2019

2. OneSyncSvc service...

When you disable the parent service OneSyncSvc, it will also disable the other on on reboot.
    The service is used by OneDrive and by Microsoft Accout for syncing. I have both disabled.

TairikuOkami, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Cr00zng Win User
    OneSyncSvc service...

The discription of this service states, quote:

I don't use this service, emails, contacts, etc., managed by Outlook and no user data in the cloud. Is there a way to disable OneSyncsvc service? Trying to change the start up type from the default "Automatic (Delayed start...) to "Disabled", or any other types, results in this error message:

OneSyncSvc service disappeared, how to bring it back [​IMG]

In the registry, there are two related entries:

Code:
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OneSyncSvc  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OneSyncSvc_56b9b
    Setting the "Start" DWORD from the default value of "2" to "4", for "OneSyncSvc_56b9b" does not work. After rebooting the system, the default value is restored. Prior to setting the value to "4" in both places in the registry...

Will doing so impact Windows 10 and and other applications? I don't mean apps provided by Windows 10, those had been removed from this system...

Cr00zng, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Cr00zng Win User

OneSyncSvc service...

Thanks Tairiku...

Set the registry start up for both to "4", no issues so far. Browsing the network with Windows Explorer seems faster, but that might be just my perception...

Cr00zng, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. OneSyncSvc service disappeared, how to bring it back - Similar Threads - OneSyncSvc service disappeared

2. How to bring back GamesExplorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to bring back GamesExplorer?: [ATTACH] I want to get this back in windows 10 22H2, and i did my research In Windows 10 ver 1803, it was entirely removed from Windows.. i want to know if there is any possible way to get it back. submitted by /u/ItsFastMan [link] [comments]...
  3. How to bring back 'sleep mode'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring back 'sleep mode'?: After I updated my laptop to the newest version of Windows 11, I couldn't find 'sleep mode' on power option. I've tried to go to the Control Panel>Power Options>Choose what the power buttons do. But there no 'sleep' option there, I couldn't find 'sleep' "Change settings that...
  4. How to bring back 'sleep mode'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bring back 'sleep mode'?: After I updated my laptop to the newest version of Windows 11, I couldn't find 'sleep mode' on power option. I've tried to go to the Control Panel>Power Options>Choose what the power buttons do. But there no 'sleep' option there, I couldn't find 'sleep' "Change settings that...
  5. Back & refresh buttons disappeared from installed app? How do I bring it back?

Back & refresh buttons disappeared from installed app? How do I bring it back?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xerazal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv1ogv/back_refresh_buttons_disappeared_from_installed/
  6. Bluetooth battery indicator disappeared with updates, how do I bring it back?

Bluetooth battery indicator disappeared with updates, how do I bring it back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/194277006 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grvmgc/bluetooth_battery_indicator_disappeared_with/
  7. Sync Host service disappeared, how to bring it back

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Host service disappeared, how to bring it back: I noticed my e-mails dont sync and then when I checked services I noticed OneSyncSvc is missing which is service responsible for e-mail sync. Windows restore didnt bringed it back. That is maybe the reason why a lot of people say e-mail app is not working properly. If that...
  8. OneSyncSvc service disappeared, how to bring it back

in Windows 10 Support
    OneSyncSvc service disappeared, how to bring it back: I noticed my e-mails dont sync and then when I checked services I noticed OneSyncSvc is missing which is service responsible for e-mail sync. Windows restore didnt bringed it back. That is maybe the reason why a lot of people say e-mail app is not working properly. If that...
  9. OneSyncSvc service disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneSyncSvc service disappeared: I noticed my e-mails dont sync and then when I checked services I noticed OneSyncSvc is missing which is service responsible for e-mail sync. I know I can try to bring it back with use of windows restore but I wanna know why it disappeared. That is maybe the reason why a...
  10. OneSyncSvc service...

in Windows 10 Support
    OneSyncSvc service...: The discription of this service states, quote: This service synchronizes mail, contacts, calendar and various other user data. Mail and other applications dependent on this functionality will not work properly when this service is not running. I don't use this service,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what applications are dependent on onesyncsvc