Windows 10: Ongoing Blue Screen Issues - Please help with Minidumps!

Discus and support Ongoing Blue Screen Issues - Please help with Minidumps! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting bluescreens, either PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. They happen seemingly randomly, nothing specific seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SMISLT, Jul 24, 2019.

1. SMISLT Win User

Ongoing Blue Screen Issues - Please help with Minidumps!

I keep getting bluescreens, either PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.

They happen seemingly randomly, nothing specific seems to trigger them. Things I have tried to no avail:

• Chkdsk on all partitions of my SSD = fine
    • Memory diagnostic = fine
    • Ran verifer to stress drivers but not sure what to do with it now
    • Ran 'HeavyLoad' progam which maxes CPU and memory and graphics - ran for three hours, no problem.
    • Updated windows, updated all my drivers
    • Graphics are Intel UHD620 & Geforce MX150, may be linked to this since trying to update drivers has left UHD620 as "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". But even with it disabled I still get the bluescreens.
    • Also wonder if it is my network card since I had the odd file download and be corrupted

I'd be very grateful if someone could look at the last two mindumps and see if there are any suggestions as to the cause:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p7FxfVfM4X9Zxn2klgxobD1cJpsQ4aGO?usp=sharing

Thanks

:)

SMISLT, Jul 24, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Ongoing Blue Screen Issues - Please help with Minidumps! - Similar Threads - Ongoing Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  3. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  4. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blue screen of death minidump, please help

blue screen of death minidump, please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\$RCB0DG1.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable...
  6. Ongoing Blue Screen of Death Issues

Ongoing Blue Screen of Death Issues: I have been getting the blue screen of death for the past several weeks now. It started occurring out of the blue pun not intended with no instigating event apparent. I have gotten several different error codes including: "Critical Process Died" "Unexpected Store Exception"...
  7. Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included

Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included: Hello In the past, you have been extremely helpful to me, helping to analyse blue screen error dumps I had. I very much appreciate that. Now I have another dump file with a possibly different cause, please help me analyse this one as well! Thank you very much! I believe...
  8. Blue Screen Minidump analysis help

Blue Screen Minidump analysis help: Hello Can you please help me analyse this Bluescreen crash minidump and tell me what went wrong? My PC is working fine but after reinstalling, Windows started to throw them. Dropbox - bsanalysis - Simplify your life Thank you! Oliver Windows 10 1909 146072
  9. Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please: Hi My PC worked fine but after reinstalling Windows (and installing the latest drivers from manufacturer) it started to throw these blue screens. I caught a minidump too. Can you please help me analyse it? System is: Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb Intel Core i5-8250u 8 GB...
  10. help with a blue screen minidump

help with a blue screen minidump: I am on win10 1803, I got a blue screen. I had just bought and installed a ramdisk from softperfect and got the crash. They admit that their driver crashed, but claim it's a hardware problem. I don't know how they would tell from the minidump, perhaps someone here can help....