Windows 10: Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows

Discus and support Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been getting bluescreens maybe once a day for the past couple months and it has been quite annoying. Someone here suggested that my issues were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RBibus, Feb 9, 2022.

1. RBibus Win User

Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows

So I've been getting bluescreens maybe once a day for the past couple months and it has been quite annoying. Someone here suggested that my issues were with drivers and to uninstall and reinstall all or most of them. On googling how, it seemed like it would be easier to just do a fresh install of windows. So I did that, and yet the bluescreens remain. Got these two errors, both of which I experienced beforehand. And so I have multiple questions; Did a clean reset of windows even reinstall all the drivers like I thought? If not, is there a way to figure out specifically which drivers is givin

:)

RBibus, Feb 9, 2022

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 9, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2022
  4. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows - Similar Threads - Ongoing bluescreen issues

2. How to fix bluescreen even after fresh install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix bluescreen even after fresh install?: Hi I was having a blue screen before I clean installed pretty frequently I ran windbg and it said it was riot vanguard then it was another driver and another so I reset trying to fix it I ran a test on every part of my PC and everything passed I'm still super confused nothing...
  3. How to fix bluescreen even after fresh install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix bluescreen even after fresh install?: Hi I was having a blue screen before I clean installed pretty frequently I ran windbg and it said it was riot vanguard then it was another driver and another so I reset trying to fix it I ran a test on every part of my PC and everything passed I'm still super confused nothing...
  4. How to fix bluescreen even after fresh install?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Bluescreen even with fresh windows install and after several tests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluescreen even with fresh windows install and after several tests: Hey, thanks for looking into my issue here, a bit of backstory first.I have built a second pc, mainly for streaming purposes. After a few hours of having windows installed, I noticed a first bluescreen. Thats where I discovered the same issue im still facing with this...
  6. Windows Bluescreen even with fresh windows install and after several tests

Windows Bluescreen even with fresh windows install and after several tests: Hey, thanks for looking into my issue here, a bit of backstory first.I have built a second pc, mainly for streaming purposes. After a few hours of having windows installed, I noticed a first bluescreen. Thats where I discovered the same issue im still facing with this...
  7. Bluescreen ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen ongoing issue: My Asus G15 GA502IU keeps crashing or bluescreen-ing. The lastest crash was this.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 8Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8026b52d951OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  8. Bluescreen ongoing issue

Bluescreen ongoing issue: My Asus G15 GA502IU keeps crashing or bluescreen-ing. The lastest crash was this.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 8Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8026b52d951OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  9. Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows: So I've been getting bluescreens maybe once a day for the past couple months and it has been quite annoying. Someone here suggested that my issues were with drivers and to uninstall and reinstall all or most of them. On googling how, it seemed like it would be easier to just...
  10. Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows

Ongoing bluescreen issues, even after a fresh install of windows: So I've been getting bluescreens maybe once a day for the past couple months and it has been quite annoying. Someone here suggested that my issues were with drivers and to uninstall and reinstall all or most of them. On googling how, it seemed like it would be easier to just...